Thread: So I open my front door...

Blog Entries

Default So I open my front door...

...And there on my front porch is a Priority Mail box
    Did I order something?? The return address is very vague, CFNO... WTF? must be some new terrorist cell or something!

Cautiously, I pull the strip...BAD IDEA! I think I'll get in line for some new prothstetic arms, and a wig to replace the hair that was blown back.

Turns out, there was a VERY nice gift, sent to me via third party! Some Tasty looking smokes that will be fully enjoyed

You know who you are, and so do I mrtr33 your stealth mission caught me completely by surprise! Thanks for the awesome gesture, My Friend
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Blog Entries

The Cigar Factory of New Orleans, in my opinion, puts out some pretty good smokes. Little hole-in-the-wall operation from the looks of it on the outside, but I like their smokes, especially the View Carre. Don't let bigwhiteash fool you, he's bombed me a few times. It was the least I could do.

Enjoy!

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

[quote=mrtr33;110880]The Cigar Factory of New Orleans, in my opinion, puts out some pretty good smokes. Little hole-in-the-wall operation from the looks of it on the outside, but I like their smokes, especially the View Carre. Don't let bigwhiteash fool you, he's bombed me a few times. It was the least I could do. Nice !!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Very Nice!

Thread Information