Hey all... Canadian newbie here...

Couple of rookie questions that I'd like to get some answers to:

1. Living in Toronto Canada, wanted to know if there were any locals that might be able to refer me to a good cigar store (good variety, reasonable prices). Looking for a place where I can go in and get a feel for what I like/don't like without the snooty knucklehead turning his nose down at me... also don't want to limit myself to just the cuban selection that most Toronto shops have.

2. Set up my humidor a few months ago with a analog hygrometer and sponge humidifier... thoughts on beads and digital hygrometer? Worth the money? Seems to be a wide price range... are the cheaper ones just as good?

3. Why won't any of the online cigar shops (in Canada) ship cigars to me in Ontario? Is there some rule that I am unaware of?

4. Have the majority of my smokes on the golf course/patio... in the wind matches are just impossible to properly cook and light my smokes... what is most recommended? i have seen torch lighters (butane) but are there any differences between them? I don't want to spoil the taste with improper lighting.

4. Would appreciate if some of you vets could throw out some recommendations on a variety of sticks that I should try out... most enjoyed a nice Hoyo de Monterrey Robusto to date.

Thanks guys... i'm sure i'll have a ton more questions coming later....