Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Nominate your new moderator

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bkcloud114
    keeping my fingers crossed........

Well then...Your eyes and fingers now match.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge

TheyCallMeManiX Guest

I nominate myself on the platform that I just got here and couldn't possibly be bias to/for anyone and would rule . . uhm err . . moderate with fairness and all that stuff. plus i get the free cigar deal

. . . what do you mean there's no free cigar deal? ah forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    That's not funny.......

Ah hell..... yes it is !!!!!

Better be nice to me, cause when I am a moderator..... you'll be sorry

Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeManiX
    I nominate myself on the platform that I just got here and couldn't possibly be bias to/for anyone and would rule . . uhm err . . moderate with fairness and all that stuff. plus i get the free cigar deal

. . . what do you mean there's no free cigar deal? ah forget it.

This one's scary, Hex... He's got a gun in his avatar.....

Hey - if I give you some cigars, do you think you might make a trip to Nebraska???

Just kidding...

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    This one's scary, Hex... He's got a gun in his avatar.....

Hey - if I give you some cigars, do you think you might make a trip to Nebraska???

Just kidding...

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

Blog Entries

I nominate Hugh Jorgan. He's a veteran of the cigar boards and he's intelligent and capable. He can smell a mooch from a mile away.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    I nominate Hugh Jorgan. He's a veteran of the cigar boards and he's intelligent and capable. He can smell a mooch from a mile away.
    I would be honored to serve , assuming we can avoid any scheduling conflicts. Please contact my administrative assistant, Ivana Humpalott at Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

SFG75 Guest

Is it me, or is the sighting of a moderator about as frequent as people seeing the chupacabra?

Quote Originally Posted by SFG75
    Is it me, or is the sighting of a moderator about as frequent as people seeing the chupacabra?
    Put through translation machine:

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...

HEX - PLEASE START BANNING PEOPLE - I'M SICK OF TAUNTING THESE GUYS AND THEM RESPONDING BACK - AND THEY'RE NOT BANNED OR THE THREAD ARE NOT BEING DELETED - OH, WHY OH WHY MUST I SUFFER LIKE THIS - YOU GOTTA MAKE IT STOP - THE VOICES IN MY HEAD - I CAN'T KEEP TAKING MEDICATION - IT MAKES ME FAT AND I BREAK OUT IN HIVES - MY WIFE IS MAKING ME WORK AROUND THE HOUSE DOING THE LAUNDRY AND IRONING THE CLOTHES - OH WHY DO THESE GUYS TORTURE ME LIKE THIS - I CAN'T STAND IT - I WANT A MOD HERE - I WANT TO BE A MOD - PLEASE MAKE ME A MOD, HEX - I WILL BE A GOOD MOD - I'LL STRAIGHTEN THIS PLACE OUT - I PROMISE - OH, LOOK - HERE'S A WEBSITE THAT HAS TO DO WITH ANTIQUE COLLECTING - THE GUYS ON CIGARSMOKERS JUST HAVE TO KNOW ABOUT THIS - OH, LET ME TAKE A PICTURE OF MY CIGARS - WAIT, HERE'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE BASEBALL CARDS OF WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT GUYS NAME - NO MATTER - IT'S A SIGNED CARD - IT MIGHT HAVE SOME VALUE - LET ME LOOK IT UP - OH, IT'S NOT LISTED - BUT IT'S AUTOGRAPHED - WAIT - BILL CLINTON MAY BE COMING TO OMAHA - I'LL HAVE TO SEE IF I CAN GO DOWN THERE TO SEE HIM - WHAT DEAR, I CAN'T - BUT YOU PROMISED I COULD SEE HILLARY CLINTON IF I DID ALL MY CHORES - OH, LET ME GET A CIGAR AND SMOKE IT OUT IN THE YARD - HERE'S A GOOD BOOK - WAIT - WHAT WAS THAT THREAD ABOUT AGAIN? - PLEASE...

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...

I think Scotty may have broken the translator machine....

Ban Scrote the rump wrangler, and his circle jerk brigade Purofat

12. Default

I guess scrotty is out of the running eh?He seems to have melted like gas in a styrofoam cup.
    The older I get ,the better I was

Thread Information