Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
We SUPPOSEDLY have three moderators but two of them have completely disappeared (Oblik & CockyBastard).

When those two ^%$&%&^%'s did moderate, all they did was f#ck up.

I personally don't think there is a need for any moderators, if Hex sees something he doesn't like he PM's the person or makes a post.

If you insist on another moderator it should be Kevin7. He has the experience and the maturity to handle it and at least he comes around here, not like Oblik who is NEVER here or Cocky who is all wrapped up in his jock strap board where he makes 40 posts a day talking about college sports WHEN COLLEGE ISN'T EVEN IN SESSION So one day he decides to check back here and he's so out of touch with what's been going on, he pulls the over-moderation crap and gets his doors blown in then cries like a baby and takes his ball and goes back home to CockTalk or whatever the hell he calls it.

We DO NOT need moderators who are never around then all of a sudden abuse their power and delete posts and thread when they have no idea what's going on other than the fact that South Carolina will be lucky if they win 6 games this season Oh yeah Cocky, Clemson's going to kick your sorry asses all over the state of South Carolina so I don't want to hear any crying and pouting from you whackos over there.

It would be just like him to have a "bad sports day" then come back here and take it all out on us poor unsuspecting souls. He should NOT be a moderator here, pure and simple, he has a short fuse, is too immature and not really that interested in this site since he's far too obsessed with USC sports I mean c'mon, anyone who thinks USC has a "great" football team is not living in reality Oh and "NIT CHAMPS"? Congratulations on being the 66th best men's basketball team in the country Couldn't make it into the NCAA tourney, huh? UCONN's only MISSED being in the NCAA's once in about the last 16 years oh and BTW we WON the whole thing TWICE.. Oh yeah, we won the NIT once too in 1989, big friggin' deal......
cmon coventrycat, tell us how you really feel.

K&P