Thread: Swiss army cutter

Default Swiss army cutter

So i frequently lose my cutter, or often find ysef without one. I have seen and read about the swiss army knives (something in my pocket at all times) with cigars scissor on them. Are these and good, or worth purchasing at all?
    Mark 8:36

I got one for free that is stamped with the zino emblem. I got it for buying a shit load of zinos and sending in a coupon. It sure does look pretty, but I've never used it... Just sitting on my shelf like a show piece:) When you pull the scissors out they look just like any other cigar scissors. I've never used a pair.

Has anyone cut their cigars with cigar cutter scissors? And how did they work for you??
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Xikar also makes a nice cigar cutter scissor. It has a key chain attachment and folds up. Here is a link to the item if you want to look at it:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/p...-XK08-T&cat=13
    If I can't smoke because smoking will kill me then life isn't worth living.

-Ian Fleming

4. Default

I've been using a SAC for several years now. Be sure you get the real deal though. There are knockoffs that ain't worth a crap. Mine is made by Wenger.

thanks i'll look into it then sarge, i have a Wenger now and i love it, never fails me.
    Mark 8:36

I have the Victorinox version which incorporates three different sized punches instead of scissors. I love this thing. It's actually easier and somewhat handier to carry than my Palio (as much as I like it).

I got mine as a gift, but I think you can find it for around $50-$60.

TampaSupremo
    "Ph-nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!"-H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    I've been using a SAC for several years now. Be sure you get the real deal though. There are knockoffs that ain't worth a crap. Mine is made by Wenger.
    I've got the same one, it's great.

Thread Information