Thread: More Chewgars - For People

Default More Chewgars - For People

Ever know anyone who chewed a cigar and never lit it? A local banker used to cut them in half and just plug one in his cheek. All day, every day. Only on rare occasions would he ever light it and if he did, you can bet he had a good reason.

Now for a real nicotine fix I had an uncle who would take a plug of Brown's Mule chewing tobacco, cut it in half, shove half in his cheek and then light up a fat stogie. He sat in a kitchen chair in front of his little gas station where he would wait for customers. There was a perfect brown circle around his chair where the concrete was indelibly stained. I always avoided walking too close to that chair.

Blog Entries

I will quite often keep a cigar that has gone out to chew on, usually when I'm out fishing or hunting. I'll chew on it for a good 2-3 hours, especially if it was an enjoyable cigar that I just don't want to end.

I guess this is different than the question you asked, similliar tho
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

I have found myself chewing on more and more cigars lately. I just bought a new truck and don't want to smoke in it. However, I am in the car a couple hours per day, so I need something to occupy my time/mouth. I have to admit, while not quite as good as smoking them, there is something to be said about the chewing a cigar experience.

Does anyone else chew on 'em?
    Believe Dat!

Blog Entries

A few years ago we had a Transportation sales manager that chewed, never lit, cigars......well, Dutch Masters anyway. He would start in the morning with a full length stick and by noon it would be a nub........funny thing, no-one ever saw the guy spit.

Thread Information