Thread: It's regrettable, but necessary

Blog Entries

Thumbs down It's regrettable, but necessary

that I openly call out Lukeman8 for his behavior in the Review These II thread, review the thread here if you wish: http://www.cigarsmokers.com/t9199-p1...-these-ii.html

The first indication that the smokes were to be sent the next day was on 20 April. I sent him my addy on 21 April since he never asked for it () and again he assured me the smokes would be sent out next day.

No word until 1 May when I received a PM stating that his roomate was to have sent the sticks but did not. Again, the old mantra....they'll go out tomorrow.

I pm'd for a DC# on 8 May........no response as of yet. There is no excuse for this behavior. This thread is the property of the entire board and all have an opportunity to participate and we should all be able to rely on the fact that the participants will fulfill their obligations. In this regard, Lukeman8 has failed the community as a whole......as he did in the potpass thread found here: http://www.cigarsmokers.com/t8489-p2...s-contest.html. He delayed this thread from 05 December when bdurrani made his guess until 19 January when he decided to post the answer.

For me, two strikes is plenty .....I don't need to see a third. Lukeman8 is finished here as far as trades / passes / contests that I host or initiate. As always, each is free to make their own mind up. I posted this thread as I felt it was my duty to the board.

As another note to this issue, and a stark contrast to Lukeman8's behavior, I contacted jfellows prior to posting this thread as he had vouched for Lukeman8 early on in his membership here, just to let him know what was up and what I was going to do so he wouldn't be blindsided. As the true BOTL that Jon is, he apologized for the problem and requested my addy so that he could cover Lukeman8's obligations. This gesture was very much appreciated, however, I declined as it really isn't necessary.

I feel somewhat complicit since I was aware of the pot-pass fiasco and did not react to it and, consequently, this has happened. No more for me, if you commit to do something here on the board.......you simply need to do it, on time. If you have a problem or something comes up.....communicate, things can be worked out most times as long as you just don't disappear.

As has been mentioned in the fairly recent past, we need to protect the boards' integrity above all else..........we cannot allow this shit to go unchecked.

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    This gesture was very much appreciated, however, I declined as it really isn't necessary.
    Too bad I found the box that you used to send me a PIF a while back...
    Heads up: DC # 0306 0320 0001 8807 0736
    And, as such, I still demand that you complete the reviews.

As for this overall situation, unfortunately it is what it is.

Blog Entries

Dammit......well, since you demand it, I guess I don't have much choice. Much appreciated Jon.

And here I felt so good ratting you out ashauler. I gave up that addy in a second. Now I find out everything was done even before I replied to the PM.

As for Lukeman8 I recommend to everyone not to deal with him. He should be put on the Scum Bags & Bad Traders list.

Check out Scum Bags & Bad Traders list

ashauler if you contact moki and explain what happen he should make the list easy. You will have to supply his real info.

DG
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Grinch View Post
    And here I felt so good ratting you out ashauler. I gave up that addy in a second. Now I find out everything was done even before I replied to the PM.
    Well, shit.......that was easy. I'll have to keep that in mind.

ashauler if you contact moki and explain what happen he should make the list easy. You will have to supply his real info.

DG
    Consider it done.

Lukeman8 is definitely done here is definitely done here.

We should start a new sticky in the Exchange area that is a scumbag list. Roham, can you help us out?
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU View Post
    Lukeman8 is definitely done here is definitely done here.

We should start a new sticky in the Exchange area that is a scumbag list. Roham, can you help us out?

BigMacFU good thing your a teacher!

DG
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

DG
    Chris, good thing you're pointing out typos.

DG
    Good thing YOU'RE NOT!!!

I can't help what my peons do; I dictate to them, it is their job to type correctly!
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Blog Entries

Lukeman8
    Last Activity: Today 03:26 PM

Well, well, well..............nothing to say?? Imagine that.

Blog Entries

Jfellows that was a stand up offer to make ashualer. It shows your a man of integrity to you word.

DG are you on some good medication? God I can remember the old days if someone did what loser Luke did there would be a rant or two. It kinda makes me nervous how you handle that so calmly.

I am sorry you were lie to ashualer.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Banned, bound, gagged and thrown to shit-eating piranhas is what needs to happen to this tool. The Wall of Shame is a good idea too.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Quote Originally Posted by Lukeman8 View Post
    Havent done this one in a while, I'll give it a shot! Address is in my profile.
    ...not any more...

Me thinkest the karate kid has a terminal case of bad intent...

Blog Entries

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lukeman8
    Havent done this one in a while, I'll give it a shot! Address is in my profile.

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    ...not any more...

Me thinkest the karate kid has a terminal case of bad intent...
    Well.......the PM to moki has it.

May starving, flea-infested weasels be jammed in his pants and then pants stapled to his flesh with an industrial strength stapler.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

I am your father Luke and you are a fucktard.
    Last edited by pub spears; 05-19-2008 at 09:41 PM.

ha, funny.

Thread Information