Thread: Toyota Tundra

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Toyota Tundra

Anyone on the board driving a Tundra? I drove one yesterday and sure liked it although it is in so many ways just like the Titan I'm driving now. No complaints, just looking to make a change.
    If so do you like it? Gas Mileage?

Default trucks

If you are looking for something in the Tundra's price range I think you cant go wrong with a Tundra they hold their value real well and they are a good solid truck. But it depends what you need it for if you dont need it for a work truck and want something real nice look at the Avalanche's I have had one for over a year and it's the best truck I have ever owned.

Quote Originally Posted by telbar View Post
    If you are looking for something in the Tundra's price range I think you cant go wrong with a Tundra they hold their value real well and they are a good solid truck. But it depends what you need it for if you dont need it for a work truck and want something real nice look at the Avalanche's I have had one for over a year and it's the best truck I have ever owned.
    You know I have not checked out the Avalanche, but I will. I pull a small trailer quite often and like the open bed to haul large things, but for the most part it's my every day driver. However, I do like it fully loaded, leather, heated seats, stability control, all that shit. I have an s2000 roadster for the fun stuff.
    Thanks again.

Blog Entries

I've been driving a Tundra for several years now. I like it because it's a Toyota (as the last 3 cars have been), I can beat the hell out of them, and they still run. Don't get me wrong, I'm good to it underneath the hood, but am not much for aesthetics on the outside. It's a truck, after all.

I got the very basic package, the only option mine came with was A/C, which I thought necessary. The new models come standard with lots of features. I have no complaints except for the size. I'm a big guy, and am getting really annoyed with having to cram into such a tiny frame of a truck. Will probably look to get into a bigger Dodge or Ford the next time I'm in the market.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Toyota makes a good truck.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

HEY I HAVE A SWEET 05 AVALANCHE ON THE LOT

DUSTIN
    http://www.kappautosales.com/carsforsale.aspx
    Last edited by dustinpollock; 05-17-2008 at 04:41 PM. Reason: linky

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

Thread Information