Hey I just wanted to post here and say hi to everyone, I finally got my account activated. I figured I'd post an introduction and what not and hopefully get some suggestions.

My name is Adam and I'm from New Jersey. I'm 18 years old and interested in starting on cigars. I have yet to smoke anything but today I'm going to try to smoke the 2 cigars I own. I got the cigars free, but from what I understand, they are at least decent cigars.

Heres the story: I work at a bank and there is a tobacco B&M in the same shopping center/strip mall/whatever as our bank. I know the manager there b/c they bank with us. Anyway, I went in to buy a cutter and a lighter today and I bought decent ones of each, total came to like $650 or something(40 for the cutter 20ish for the lighter +tax). He threw in a full can of butane for me too. After that I was about to leave and he told me to wait a second.

I came back in and he was putting some cigars in a plastic bag that they put all cigar purchases in. Turns out he gave me a CAO Mx2, which looks like its a ...Robusto? its roughly 5" long.

He also game me a CAO Gold. It looks like its a Corona? its roughly 5.5" or 6" I'd say

Out of curiousity are these decent cigars? I know nothing about cigars and don't want to go smoke a shitty one and have it ruin the whole cigar thing for me.

I don't have a humidor unfortunately so I went with the tupperware with distilled water in it for now. :/ I'm gonna buy one soon though.

EDIT: these are the cutter I bought...in case anyone was wondering
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/p...=M-XK01&cat=13
they don't have the lighter I bought anywhere I've looked, but its kinda cool looking.

so anyway, I'm looking for suggestions on which cigars to buy to start off with and if I need anything else besides a cutter, lighter, and a humi which i don't have yet...and obviously the cigars.