Thread: Got Fucking Ripped Off

Default Got Fucking Ripped Off

My truck got broken into sitting in my driveway at home last week. The little FUCKER made off with my briefcase, computer, garmin, camera, phone, and about 3 months worth of work and notes. The real bitch of the whole situation is that the cops actually know who did it, but haven't arrested the PIECE OF SHIT yet. Meanwhile my shit is gone and he probably can't even be linked to it at this point. However, the DUMB FUCKIN ASSHOLE called all of his friends on my phone while he had it, so I have all of their phone numbers. I know several people here are cops, so is there anyway I can use the information I have and find out where these little dick coozies live? I want to go "los pepes" on their BITCH ASSES and start perforating some dope fiends. I haven't even slept in a week because of the thought these DICKLESS WONDERS know where I live, my name, everything.
    End of line.

Blog Entries

That bites ass big time, I hate thieves. My boss got his laptop stolen from his driveway last week too.........what a hassle.

Isn't there a reverse phone number look-up thingy on Yahoo? Seems I recall hearing something about it, but don't know for sure.

Blog Entries

that blows

The real bitch is... if you were to do society a service, and remove this scum from the world, YOU would be the one in jail. yet these punks are still walking the streets, and I'm sure they're continuing their criminal lifestyle.

Nothing I hate more than a dickless crackhead thief

Reverse white-pages... google it! but they're probably cell phones, which the white pages don't list. nothing wrong with finding where they live though, maybe pay a social visit!
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    That bites ass big time, I hate thieves. My boss got his laptop stolen from his driveway last week too.........what a hassle.

Isn't there a reverse phone number look-up thingy on Yahoo? Seems I recall hearing something about it, but don't know for sure.
    I use to use a website called infobel to reverse phone look up so long as they aren't cell phones, but i think they charge now. If you're willing to pay, I think you can link any phone number to a person.

Cops don't like vigilanties any more than the thieves. But if you ever do get your hands on him, tie him to a chair with a bed sheet so it won't leave any marks, soak the bed sheet with water and then shock him with a cattle prod until he passes out. When he wakes up you can assure him that he is really, really lucky to get off so easy.

Here is what I have been able to easily find out so far. These people are connected to the asshole and in my mind guilty just for knowing the piece of shit. I'm posting there info here for all the internet to see. If anyone can find ANYTHING on any of the other numbers post it here:

James Oliver
    210-650-4278
    4443 Rittiman Road
    San Antonio, TX

Deborah Raider
    210-822-0209
    8407 Lindenwood Drive
    San Antonio, TX

210-385-8275
    210-846-7707
    210-846-9070
    830-515-7734
    210-659-0297
    210-310-2844
    210-861-1133
    210-303-0018
    210-400-4966
    End of line.

Blog Entries

Give the names and numbers to the officer working on the case.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Just go down the list and call every damn one of them. Chances are somebody will spill the beans.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDubya View Post
    Just go down the list and call every damn one of them. Chances are somebody will spill the beans.
    Make the calls from someplace scary sounding too........so the caller ID will scare the shit out of 'em. The local PD comes to mind.

These guys have now figured out how to create counterfeit checks. I've got random checks with my account number on them clearing my bank. So far I've closed down every type of account that I have and I also signed up with Lifelock yesterday. Only 10 bucks a month, I recommend it to everyone no matter what. Next month I'm going up to McBride's and getting a 12 gauge.
    End of line.

I say you call the numbers. But get creative. There may be a reverse look up as others have said. there is also a program / website that you can call from and fake any number to show on the caller id. I would say to call the numbers listed and pretend to say they won something like a Plasma TV and that you need their name and address to send it to them, and in return that they promise to fill out a survey about the TV. I'm sure they won't be too bright and you'll probably get 1/2 of their names and numbers. (I've seen the on cops a sting like this and you would be surprised at how well it works).
    If I can't smoke because smoking will kill me then life isn't worth living.

-Ian Fleming

That's a scumbag fugger for sure. I don't imagine you'll be leaving valuables in the vehicle anymore. Hope he didn't damage your truck while he was at it.

Call them pretending to be the cops.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWidow View Post
    These guys have now figured out how to create counterfeit checks. I've got random checks with my account number on them clearing my bank. So far I've closed down every type of account that I have and I also signed up with Lifelock yesterday. Only 10 bucks a month, I recommend it to everyone no matter what. Next month I'm going up to McBride's and getting a 12 gauge.

Read this. LINKY

DG
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

That SUCKS!. I hate hearing about shit like this. I serious beating is in order. As far as the bank accounts go, as long as they get your account number cant they just by blank checks and a computer program? or did you have that on your laptop? either way it sucks and they need to be dealt with
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Grinch View Post
    Read this. LINKY

DG
    Just my luck this story comes out literally the day after I sign up for the crap. I knew how it worked before though, and I think some people are surprised that it doesn't protect against certain things.
    End of line.

Shit dude that all blows chunks. Here's hoping you get to witness their Karma.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Grinch View Post
    Read this. LINKY

DG
    Yeah that Todd Davis is a DOUCHE... As for Karma, who ever did this is going to get it back 10 fold my friend. Try not to let this eat at you and just know that they will have theirs coming soon.

Thread Information