Thread: Wedding Planning Blues

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by longashes View Post
    This thread caught my eye because I too am now in the middle of the wedding planning fiasco.

Luckily fo me, my inlaws are quite traditional and wealthy, so I pay for nothing.

But what a bewildering series of events a wedding is!! We haven't even picked a venue yet and already my fiance' is losing it.

We must have looked at 100 different places, all of which my opinion was asked, and subsequently ignored. (which is fine because it doesn't matter to me.)

And everyone had something wrong. Too small a dance floor. The grounds look shabby. I don't like the menu.

ARRRRG!!

This is going to be a long year!!!
    Yeah... But your soon to be inlaws at least seem to like each other. With all the infidelity of her father and the wives/mistresses that want to be involved it is a nightmare. She has been in tears every night about all this fighting.
    Last edited by mace85; 03-13-2009 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mace85 View Post
    Yeah... But your soon to be inlaws at least seem to like each other. With all the infidelity of her father and the wives/mistresses that want to be involved it is a nightmare. She has beed in tears every night about all this fighting.
    Oh my.

Thread Information