Hey my last introduction didn't go through for some reason so here's my next one, its just a copy/paste but whatever...

Hi my name is Adam and i'm from south New Jersey. I'm 18 years old and I think I'm ready to start smoking some cigars. I have yet to smoke anything but I'm going to try some tonight. I just picked up 2 cigars, and they were free.

Heres the story: I work at a bank and there is a tobacco B&M in the same shopping center/strip mall/whatever as our bank. I know the manager there b/c they bank with us. Anyway, I went in to buy a cutter and a lighter today and I bought decent ones of each, total came to like $60 or something(40 for the cutter 20ish for the lighter +tax). He threw in a full can of butane for me too. After that I was about to leave and he told me to wait a second.

I came back in and he was putting some cigars in a plastic bag that they put all cigar purchases in. Turns out he gave me a CAO Mx2, which looks like its a ...Robusto? its roughly 5" long.

He also game me a CAO Gold. It looks like its a Corona? its roughly 5.5" or 6" I'd say

Out of curiousity are these decent cigars? I know nothing about cigars and dont want to go smoke a shitty one and have it ruin the whole cigar thing for me.

I dont have a humidor unfortunately so I went with the tupperware with distilled water in it for now. :/ I'm gonna buy one soon though.

EDIT: these are the cutter I bought...in case anyone was wondering
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/p...=M-XK01&cat=13
they dont have the lighter I bought anywhere I've looked, but its kinda cool looking.

anyway I just wanted to say hi, hopefully this one goes through.