Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: What does your screen name mean?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SpudPeeWee
    my screen name is the name of a super hero. I created him through the two nicknames i got during high school. I have made comic strips of him and he is my life. someday he will be famous, more famous than superman. people will say was that superman and then everyone will make fun of him for talking about superman. So if you every hear about spudpeewee in the future, it is me.
    WOW thats pretty kewl!

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

WOXOF is a meteorology term used mostly in aviation(not much anymore) meaning "indefinite ceiling zero feet, visibility zero feet due to fog". It's also slang to describe someone who is lost or clueless.

My Dad called me Hap from an early age because I was a very happy baby, apparently. My Uncle also called me by that name; they were the only two people who did. They are both gone now, so I thought I would keep the name "alive" in this sort of silly way. My given name is Dan.
    At 55 many would consider me an old fella!
    Hap

mine isn't all that exciting
    i drive a 3000gt vr4 spyder (when it is nice enough to put the top down)

5. Default

Been a teacher for 25 years. I've also always liked the comic strip "Shoe", hence the spelling and the avatar.

6. Default

I choose my name becuase I was running a stock club at the time called Imperial Stock traders. I also like the idea of being impish and having fun. That is what a Cigar means to me. My Avatar is Daredevil a comic book character from my youth. He also smokes cigars
    "Sure, after a meal there is nothing like a good cigar." Blondie says to Tuco in acknowledging the lie he told about his Brother.
    The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly

Our family businesses all start with "Century", hence my name.
    "Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar."
    -- Mark Twain

Blog Entries

I used to use Internet Relay Chat a lot and when I wanted to misbehave in a channel, I would switch to the nickname illilli. It appearred as ||||||| in the chat window and it stands for the words, "ill, ill, I" as in "I am 'illin', 'illin' am I" It has an aggressive look up against all the nicks like, "bunny," "bigdaddy," and "dangermouse."

illilli is a palindrome , it reads the same frontwards or backwards. It is an apparently rare first name given to some 'lucky' people in Greenland, I believe; I'm not sure whether it is a man or woman's name though. illilli is kind of gender non-specific, although, it seems like it could lean toward the feminine side. I am a man, however, and secure in that manhood, so I'm not bothered by that. It doesn't yield much more information when you google it either.

I think illilli looks cool written down and typed on the screen. Somewhat like a crown. It also fits in with my on-line gaming friends. It has an air of otherworldliness to it, perhaps.

Yes, I am a geek.
    puro pot pass VI loser

Well I am guessing that everyone would think that mine is pretty self explanitory. I have been a big fan of Ky sports for as long as I can remember. Yes UK's football team as well... even though I bet if you were to dress the football team on a basketball court, they might just beat the Bball team we have right now *sigh*
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

ummm...If anyone has any trouble figuring out the meaning of my name...

In honor of Lopaka putting a simple 2+2 together and figuring out Leper Messiah's name I am *bumping* this thread
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

I love Scotch and I love to home brew. I started home brewing beer with Peat smoked grains when the brewing community cried heresy. Thus, Mr Peat was formed. Slowly working on a Peat movement in home brewing by knocking over victims one beer at a time.

BASS FEVER

I LOVE TO FISH!
    Had the screen name for a few years now. I belong to a few fishing and boating sites.
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Here ya go!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newfie

http://www.edmontonsun.com/News/Edmo...84123-sun.html

Drew (or some other Canuck) may have a good Newfie joke to post. Don't be shy guys, I'll bet I know more than you'll ever hear!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Newfie
    Here ya go!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newfie

http://www.edmontonsun.com/News/Edmo...84123-sun.html

Drew (or some other Canuck) may have a good Newfie joke to post. Don't be shy guys, I'll bet I know more than you'll ever hear!!!

I have heard them all...heck, I live in Fort McMurray, (largest newfie population outside of the rock)

I even have a newfie working for me
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Quote Originally Posted by drew_goring
    I have heard them all...heck, I live in Fort McMurray, (largest newfie population outside of the rock)

I even have a newfie working for me
    I don't think you tell the whole truth Pal. I think there's more in your town than there is on the Rock!!!

I hope the guy works for you is a good guy!

I smoke a lot of DC Maximus and while reading Maxim mag one day I saw the section titled Circus Maximus and it sounded like Smokus Maximus and I liked it. I usually go with STLCARDSFAN but since this is a cigar site I decided to go with the other.

The Best Smoking Lounge in Texas!!

Mine is so simple, I hesitated to post. I live in the desert, and "Desert Rat" is a common nick name for people who live in the desert.

Real imaginative huh?
    In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

I've always been a huge Carroll Shelby fan. Had a bunch of Mustang Shelbys when I was younger and even an old 289 Cobra when they didn't cost 20 years salary.-... but the best one was a 1966 GT350S (Paxton supercharged - 442hp - 2700lbs) so when the announcement of the new 2007 Shelby GT500 came out I was at the dealership pronto, but found that they weren't taking orders. Last August we bought a used 2003 T-bird. On a road trip to Texas in December, we stopped at a little hotel in Tulia, TX. - median income about $15K year. During the night the local police noticed the car, thought it was out of place in a cheesy hotel and ran a check on the VIN. Turns out that the car had been reported stolen before we bought it. It was a mistake, but Ford had sold the car to a local dealer who sold it to us.... can you see where this is going???

As part of the "settlement" and me agreeing not to sue Ford (not that I would for a mistake, but they started jacking us around with the reimbursement check for our expenses and pissed me off royally) I negotiated a new 2007 Shelby Mustang (485+HP 485 ft lbs torque at about 2500 rpm) at a few hundred below dealer cost when they start producing them. So now I am waiting with baited breath for the damn things to be released.

So that's it . Shelby07! I'll post a picture as my avitar here soon.

Blog Entries

wow!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07
    I've always been a huge Carroll Shelby fan. Had a bunch of Mustang Shelbys when I was younger and even an old 289 Cobra when they didn't cost 20 years salary.-... but the best one was a 1966 GT350S (Paxton supercharged - 442hp - 2700lbs) so when the announcement of the new 2007 Shelby GT500 came out I was at the dealership pronto, but found that they weren't taking orders. Last August we bought a used 2003 T-bird. On a road trip to Texas in December, we stopped at a little hotel in Tulia, TX. - median income about $15K year. During the night the local police noticed the car, thought it was out of place in a cheesy hotel and ran a check on the VIN. Turns out that the car had been reported stolen before we bought it. It was a mistake, but Ford had sold the car to a local dealer who sold it to us.... can you see where this is going???

As part of the "settlement" and me agreeing not to sue Ford (not that I would for a mistake, but they started jacking us around with the reimbursement check for our expenses and pissed me off royally) I negotiated a new 2007 Shelby Mustang (485+HP 485 ft lbs torque at about 2500 rpm) at a few hundred below dealer cost when they start producing them. So now I am waiting with baited breath for the damn things to be released.

So that's it . Shelby07! I'll post a picture as my avitar here soon.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Thread Information