Thread: Nashville Cigar Club

Default Nashville Cigar Club

Hey if any of you want to find a herf in Nashville, then check us out at http://www.nashvillecigarclub.com

Hope to hear from you soon!

-Tom

nice site... If any of your members end up down in Mobile AL, tell them to drop a line to me and the Kiss My Ash Cigar Club in Mobile will take care of them. We're trying to get a website half as nice as yours set up, but our web guy kinda went MIA on us.

Default Nashville Cigar Club

Thank you Rev, well I am a full time web designer, so alot of my personal projects turn out pretty nice. I want to spend some more time on it after we get some more members.

We have a group that already meets at the local events and they don't know the site is live yet. Oh, and I have heard of your club before.

Quote Originally Posted by frigidor View Post
    We have a group that already meets at the local events and they don't know the site is live yet. Oh, and I have heard of your club before.
    Oh really? We have a group of guys that just meet weekly at cigar friendly locations as none of the shops in the area have lounges in them; we were supposed to have a site finished by January, but as of now we have a basically blank template with no ability to edit anything ourselves and a semi-working forum. At least the email works. So where/what exactly did you hear about us? hopefully its good.

http://www.kissmyashcigarclub.com

I have heard of kiss my ash from another forum, or at least I thought so. Maybe it's just the term, but I seem to remeber hearing it was in AL. We may consider a road trip down that way in the future, but if none of the shops there have a lounge could be a problem for that.

How many cigar shops are in your area?

right now, in Mobile there is a Tinderbox in the mall and two other little shops that are liquor stores with very very nice walk in humidors. There is a possible cigar lounge going in downtown, but I'm not sure what the word is on that. Last I heard, they already had plans drawn up for the walk-in and then ventilation system. There is a Cigar Bar down in Gulf Shores, which is an hour or so south of Mobile. The problem there is that its kind of in a tourist trap, so I'm not sure about the quality. If nothing else, Pensacola, which is about the same size as Mobile and an hour away, has some very nice shop/lounges; one of which I know the owner pretty well and he always takes care of the Kiss My Ash Cigar Club.

Hey Rev, my friend is opening up a very high end cigar shop in Franklin TN, which is not far from you, so wehn we hold our event there, you should come visit us. Also, sign up as a member of our forum so we can keep you posted of events you may want to take a roda trip for! :)

Thread Information