Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Kennebunkport Hillbilly

Quote Originally Posted by SFG75
    Just as you don't dictate what websites I go to, you also aren't entitled to get answers that you want. Besides that, why are you so fascinated with me? Go find a hobby Bill. Go for a walk, call a relative, or read the newest copy of the National (fascist)Review.

Scotty - You're right - no one can dictate which sites you go to (except of course, the admin ).

You also don't have to answer ANYONE's questions. But if they are valid questions (i.e. "what does Carthago Delenda Est mean"), failure to answer really makes you look foolish... Besides, I know it's painful to debate those issues you don't want to address. Saying nothing is a perfectly valid response - albeit, a weak one....

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86

Newsflash for ya Scotty, NO ONE here is "fascinated" with you.
    And may I recommend that you take a cue from them and follow suit.

And may I recommend that you take a cue from them and follow suit.

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Do you really think CC is that "fascinated" with you??? I don't think you're reading him right....

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    ROTFLMAO!!!!

Do you really think CC is that "fascinated" with you??? I don't think you're reading him right....
    Yes George, he is fixated on me. If it wasn't him, no one would have an issue-and he knows it.

Yes George, he is fixated on me. If it wasn't him, no one would have an issue-and he knows it.
    Ok - you win... Now no one has issue with you, other than CC - that's funny....

Blog Entries

Scotty, can you at least try and make some sense when you post? Your post I quoted may make sense to you but makes no sense to anyone else, "If it wasn't him, no one would have an issue"? WTF is that supposed to mean? And once again, NO ONE is "fixated" on you.

You really are all kinds of impressed with yourself, aren't you?

The "issue" with you is you acted like a total asshole to people over on the Island totally abusing your "moderator" status AND you got so nasty with Rod that he was forced to ban you from CigarPass. Those "issues" with you are YOUR OWN making, not mine Scotty. You can't seem to take responsibility for your own actions, can you?

You're egotistical, condscending, phoney and arrogant. Again, YOU act this way, everyone can see it in your posts. You prove my case for me every time you open your mouth here.

It's kinda funny, you don't know when to answer questions (like what's your sigtag mean) yet you can't seem to control your temper and keep your ego in check in other cases when you go off on your rants.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

SFG75 Guest

The "issue" with you is you acted like a total asshole to people over on the Island totally abusing your "moderator" status AND you got so nasty with Rod that he was forced to ban you from CigarPass. Those "issues" with you are YOUR OWN making, not mine Scotty. You can't seem to take responsibility for your own actions, can you?

And no one cares about that CC. Folks don't give a damn what about happened on LTC. It's Zac's site and he can run it as he sees fit. Your friends didn't understand that concept, and well, the rest is history. It's funny how you dismissed my twelve links of you chasing me as "ancient history," but you become an archaeologist in digging up every little disagreement at LTC from months ago, but I guess that doesn't fall under the title of "ancient history" now does it? No one cares CC-no one. You talk endlessly about all this "abuse" and continue non-stop about stuff on other boards that quite frankly-doesn't mater worth jack squat. Do you really want to hash everything out over LTC again? What is it going to do?

SFG75 Guest

Oh, and by the way-the disagreement you aired about LTC on the "how many boards are you a member of" thread is technically a violation of the rules. Where do disagreements go on this board CC? I'll let you have three guesses.

Blog Entries

Oh, and by the way-the disagreement you aired about LTC on the "how many boards are you a member of" thread is technically a violation of the rules. Where do disagreements go on this board CC? I'll let you have three guesses.
    The report the post you little shit and see if a moderator or the site administrator agrees with you. Just because you think it's "technically a violation" doesn't mean it is because you DO NOT have the power to make that call now do you?

You want to run this plasce just like over on your Communist debate site, those assholes bend the rules to suit their needs as they see fit. Scotty, this place is not like that in case you haven't noticed and you don't have the power to abuse people here, LMFAO!!!!
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 06-12-2005 at 05:26 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

And no one cares about that CC. Folks don't give a damn what about happened on LTC. It's Zac's site and he can run it as he sees fit. Your friends didn't understand that concept, and well, the rest is history. It's funny how you dismissed my twelve links of you chasing me as "ancient history," but you become an archaeologist in digging up every little disagreement at LTC from months ago, but I guess that doesn't fall under the title of "ancient history" now does it? No one cares CC-no one. You talk endlessly about all this "abuse" and continue non-stop about stuff on other boards that quite frankly-doesn't mater worth jack squat. Do you really want to hash everything out over LTC again? What is it going to do?
    On the contrary Scotty boy, THEY DO care quite a bit what kind of an asshole you've been on other sites. You obviously don't want anyone to know about your past sins but isn't that just too bad.

You know you abused people over on the Island and once again, IT DOES INDEED MATTER. Kinda like a sex offender, people like you seldom if ever change........
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

SFG75 Guest

The report the post you little shit.
    Come on, take a guess.

SFG75 Guest

On the contrary Scotty boy, THEY DO care quite a bit what kind of an asshole you've been on other sites. You obviously don't want anyone to know about your past sins but isn't that just too bad.

You know you abused people over on the Island and once again......

Yes, I abused people and they are irreparably harmed by being banned from a board. Oh the misery that it would cause!. I bet they're on the therapist's couch right now as we speak.

Whose board is it again? Whose board?

Blog Entries

Yes, I abused people and they are irreparably harmed by being banned from a board. Oh the misery that it would cause!. I bet they're on the therapist's couch right now as we speak.

Whose board is it again? Whose board?
    It's NOT "your" board and you had a huge part in ruining it for Zac. You should be ashamed of yourself.........

Zac is way too immature and way to ignorant to run a board effectively as evidenced by the fact that it's almost a complete failure.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

SFG75 Guest

It's NOT "your" board and you had a huge part in ruining it for Zac. You should be ashamed of yourself.........

Zac is way too immature and way to ignorant to run a board effectively as evidenced by the fact that it's almost a complete failure.
    This isn't LTC, what ocured over there has nothing to do here. People have said that before here.

This isn't LTC, what ocured over there has nothing to do here. People have said that before here.

Oh, c'mon Scotty - are you that clueless... Sheeeessshhh...

Blog Entries

No Scotty, you don't just get to wipe your terrible reputation away like it never happened. You continue to act like the arrogant, immature, condescending, egotistical phoney that you are and you're only doing yourself more harm than good here.

Your latest angle is to try and spew your left wing crap here. How's that going by the way? I don't see anyone here in agreement with your leftists political views.

Just a hint Scotty, drop the political crap 'cause you'll only piss MORE people off than you already have. HEY, while you're at it, why not talk about religion, now THERE'S a great way to make people like you

Oh, here's a new smiliey that looks like it might be appropriate:

TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

17. Default

Politics and religion are 2 things never discussed at our local herfs. We are all adults and nothing someone could say could chance most grown peoples affiliations. Our herfs are filled with a wide variety of nationalities and religions,what we all agree on is CIGARS.

K7
    The older I get ,the better I was

18. Default

Cigars bridge many gaps in people. I have talked to many people over a cigar that I would have never spoken to any other way. I would venture to say in a herf situation where politics and religion were off limits all of us would get along. Even CC and Scott.

If they did not get along at a herf, that would be amusing. I've never seen a brawl break out at a herf.

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    I would venture to say in a herf situation where politics and religion were off limits all of us would get along. Even CC and Scott.

If they did not get along at a herf, that would be amusing. I've never seen a brawl break out at a herf.
    LOL-Gotta hand it to ya Ken, you have a good sense of humor.

Thread Information