Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Love the Cheap Beer ...................... (sometimes)

Quote Originally Posted by wild View Post
    I guess I'm the lucky one. Being a homebrewer I can brew up a session beer for $18 - $20 for 5 gallons = 2 cases+. This way I don't patronize the macros and I don't impede my taste buds.

you're not the only one. Have a two product draft system for my home brews. Just running Lite and shipyard summer right now because it is to hot to brew something new and after a few get togethers the homebrew kegs are kicked.

Post up some receipts food and drink section.

It's never too hot to brew beer. So far 120°F is the warmest I've brewed. As long as there is cool beer to drink and a nice smoke to enjoy, I can brew.
    Wild

On Tap -

1. Red IPA
    2. Extreme Red

Secondary - Mesquite Bourbon Mead

"The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind." - Humphrey Bogart

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wild View Post
    As long as there is cool beer to drink and a nice smoke to enjoy, I can brew.
    I've got to get into this. While I admittedly love cheap beer, I love the microbrews, too. There are six breweries in the town I live in, and several more in surrounding communities. 6-pack prices are killing me. If only I could stay in one area for longer than a year, I would jump at the chance. It just seems like I'm always moving.

My brother used to brew - some IPAs and Pale Ales were his best recipes.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Quote Originally Posted by WOXOF View Post
    I must admit I drink Coors Light like water when I'm working in the yard or camping. It's like a "yard gar" of beers for me.
    Yup, that's the stuff! It's like pop with a kick when you're outside in the hot weather. Add a shot of Bacardi Limon' for an excellent summer beer cocktail!
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

5. Default

of course everyone loves quality beer, but the topic is LOVE OF CHEAP BEER, so all you no cheap beer drinking haters get outta here. hahah im just playing, but seriously though this will be my senior year at coolidge, and if you can get the first 3-4 natty lights/ice down, then its all water after that. We will also add cheap beer to our jungle juice cooler, 2 handles of vodka, 4 jugs of juice, and a 30 pack of keystone, its INCREDIBLE!! PBR is also delicious

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jlipski19 View Post
    of course everyone loves quality beer, but the topic is LOVE OF CHEAP BEER, so all you no cheap beer drinking haters get outta here. hahah im just playing, but seriously though this will be my senior year at coolidge, and if you can get the first 3-4 natty lights/ice down, then its all water after that. We will also add cheap beer to our jungle juice cooler, 2 handles of vodka, 4 jugs of juice, and a 30 pack of keystone, its INCREDIBLE!! PBR is also delicious
    Looks like the jungle juice is working.

beer in your jungle juice?.....that seems awful.

8. Default

The only cheap beer I've had that I can stand is Coor's Light. Not bad if I just think of it as a soda.

I drink Grainbelt Premium all the time in long neck bottles.(18.00 a case)
    I dont drink it becusae its cheap i actually enjoy it.

Thread Information