Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pretty Glad Brotherhood

1. Default Pretty Glad Brotherhood

I come across this site back in March, decided to sign up as I've belonged to several forums over the years, and since I signed up I pretty much forgot about it until today.
    I've been enjoying Cigars for the past 30 years or so, but recently due to health issues Id rather not discuss, decided I would see if I could find some interested aficionados to discuss some of, or possibly all of my inventory.

But today, as I read through the threads that are posted by either new members, or any members for that matter, offering anything other than the stuff you can get from Cigars International, Holt's, or one of the major on-line discount houses, they have been attacked beyond belief, for what? because some of you have been ripped off or scammed? You know, I understand that, but why not dig a little deeper, give someone a chance to prove themselves, ask for them to work with you and find a way to confirm the authenticity of the offerings. But I see due to the narrow mindedness of the so called " Senior Members " here, they're are tormented and run off. You have someone offering to help you with something that is indeed hard to get, especially the real deal... so why do you insist on keeping your little brotherhood of dumb asses to a minimum and not allowing some new people on board that could indeed turn out to be genuine Cigar Lovers looking to help out others out, or land something in trade that could help them.

This is indeed, a sad sad bunch of fellow conasours....

Dumbasses eh? Hmm.....
    Yay! Cigars!

Blog Entries

Observations like that are a GREAT way to make a point around this community

The best cigar forums are member moderated, we certainly look out for our fellow brothers. people registering, then trying to sell goods is VERY suspicious, cigar related or not.

I highly suggest taking your attitude, and any cigars or whatnot, that you have for sale, and find another place to hawk them. This is NOT ebay, or even centered around selling cigars. We trade amongst friends, sometimes offer samplers or other stuff for sale to and FROM people who have been active in the community.

I expect some stronger words to follow.
    prepare to pull your well bunched panties from the ole crack!
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

4. Default What a sad little man you must be...

Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteash View Post
    Observations like that are a GREAT way to make a point around this community

The best cigar forums are member moderated, we certainly look out for our fellow brothers. people registering, then trying to sell goods is VERY suspicious, cigar related or not.

I highly suggest taking your attitude, and any cigars or whatnot, that you have for sale, and find another place to hawk them. This is NOT ebay, or even centered around selling cigars. We trade amongst friends, sometimes offer samplers or other stuff for sale to and FROM people who have been active in the community.

I expect some stronger words to follow.
    prepare to pull your well bunched panties from the ole crack!

What an ignorant IDIOT! you're truly clueless aren't you? Enjoy your small little community, because your far too freaking stupid to communicate with the real world so you come here and pretend to be somebody... you post every day because you haven't got a friend in the world!

Blog Entries

Sorry, I don't feed the trolls!

Someone will be along soon to change your huggies and warm your milk

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

6. Default Bigwhiteass!

Quote Originally Posted by Thestogieguy View Post
    What an ignorant IDIOT! you're truly clueless aren't you? Enjoy your small little community, because your far too freaking stupid to communicate with the real world so you come here and pretend to be somebody... you post every day because you haven't got a friend in the world!
    And by the way (BigwhiteASS) I see you were intentionally trying to draw a comeback, a confrontation to make you feel like what you have to say actually matters to somebody... that's obviously your way of patting yourself on the back every day because nobody else will! good luck you sad little fella!

Quote Originally Posted by Thestogieguy View Post
    Feel free to check out cigarlive.com. I am sure they will welcome you with open arms.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

8. Default hahhahah

Quote Originally Posted by Mizicke5273 View Post
    Dumbasses eh? Hmm.....

Wow... think of that comeback all by yourself? the smart ones are coming out of the woodwork I see!

You considered that a comeback?
    Yay! Cigars!

I suppose since I've only got a hundred and a bit posts here that I'm not one of the FOGs but I am a member of this community. I've been involved in a few trades and passes here. It takes a little while to get into the community, but a post like your first couple are really quick ways to get shown the door.

I stepped on my dick a long time ago here and after I apologized, picked up my dick and dusted it off and now I am an accepted part of the community.

I don't think that that will happen with you, so as drew_goring suggested, take your moldy old whiteowls (that you can't get at holts), and see if anyone is interested over at cigarlive.com
    Just a stay at home dad (retired until I choose otherwise, thanks Canadian Army medical pension) hanging out and enjoying the good life.

It's simple your a troll. Most likely someone who has been driven from here before. If by some chance your just happen to be an asshat please follow drew's advice and checkout cigarlive.com . CL is always looking for people to get a new start.

DG
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

Blog Entries

Quoted from PM:

Chickenshit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats how you deal with someone that doesnt agree with you? What a pethetic little fucking puke! Have fun in your little good ol' boys club... be sure to weed out anyone smarter than you... oh, nevermind, that would leave the place empty! See ya fuck head!

You call me chickenshit, then post your little comments in private? Your opinion of me has really damaged my self esteem.... I'm gonna go cry in the corner now!

Yeah... I'm gonna keep feeding this one guys, I don't want the evening crew to miss out on all the fun!

~ Col. Sanders ~

~ ashauler ~

Yep, the true sign of a troll, moving to PMs.

you crack me up!
    Yet another brilliant member I see... you only wish you could have stepped on your dick... if you fucking had one! You stupid idiot, I don't have to come to these places to fucking talk about smoking cigars, my experience with little pukes like you is that you cant even afford to smoke them anyway. You get lucky and land a freebie now and then and come here to talk about it? you must have a really sad life little fella! enjoy your little circle of jerk off pals, tell each other about the cigars you smoked the night before, when you really smoked nothing but a bottom shelver from your local grocery store, useing your family's grocery money!
    And a second...

a punk kid
    and I see you found a stogie in the gutter so you could take a photo of yourself and post it to look cool... you're a little punk kid! what.... you been smoking Cigars for about a year now... barely got off your mommas tit and went straight to cigars huh?
    Hmm, Hex, where did you put the KILLFILE?
    Just a stay at home dad (retired until I choose otherwise, thanks Canadian Army medical pension) hanging out and enjoying the good life.

Blog Entries

Corvin, let's not.

Let's wait for the Reprobate to come around.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

HAHAAHAAAA..

This is getting good! Hey Stogieguy.. please don't leave, we've had an asshat shortage around here lately.

Now, where is that troll food....oh yeah, here it is!
    Does your mother know you're looking at all those sinful pictures of your sister on her computer?

~ Col. Sanders ~

~ ashauler ~

Quote Originally Posted by mrtr33 View Post
    Corvin, let's not.

Let's wait for the Reprobate to come around.

KILLFILE is an old Usenet term, basically each person has/had their own, it basically just didn't show any posts/replies from the people listed in your KILLFILE, everyone else could see them unless they had them in their KILLFILE.

That is your "The internet is more then the WWW" lesson for the day. Tomorrow GOPHER.

Blog Entries

Default Does this guy smell familiar

to anyone else. Lets see:
    1. Tells us how much better our community should be
    2. Attacks members
    3. Moves to PM's with more vile attacks

DG hit it smack on......Troll for sure, and most likely been here before. I don't know,,,,,,,, maybe he can't even go back to cigarlive.

BTW, theblowmeguy, you're soon to get all the LOOK AT ME you can handle, its been slow.

Corvin......killfile=ignore user in your controls.

Blog Entries

Default troll soup

Gents and Ladies,

Hello again from sunny... err, windy South Florida. It has been quite a while since my last post, but I would like to chime in here. There are several forums to which I subscribe. Some are “admin moderated”; some are "member moderated." Almost without variance, the self-policed sites fall into disrepute because they become populated by persistently negative personalities that are permitted stink up every thread with troll poop.

May I make a couple quick observations about this post by Mr. “Thestogieguy”? First, he needn’t have posted this opinion at all. Each of us has the choice to participate or not. If this group is not your style, don’t visit and don’t post. Second, it is the responsibility of the forum’s citizens to detect, correct, and/or prevent unacceptable behaviors. This responsibility generally falls to the long-standing trusted members we refer to as "seniors" (witness the recent events surrounding one “Cigary”). If you think something you’re about to post falls into the “unacceptable behavior” category, then don’t.

It has been a few months since I participated regularly on this board. What did I find upon my return? I see the same dedicated, stalwart members patiently answering questions, pointing noobs in the right direction, and doing the housekeeping. Be thankful for the seniors here that know the lay of the land, recognize bad actors in the community, and act to clean the site up.

Whew. I feel much better now. So, how’s everyone been?

Last edited by DeeDubya; 09-09-2008 at 04:23 PM.

Thread Information