Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cigar No Baka

Default Cigar No Baka

Does anyone know if CNB is alright? He left for vacation about a month ago, but was due back on or shortly after June 2 (almost three weeks ago). Maybe he established residence in Mexico after remembering he owes me cigars.

Hmm, that is troubling. Have you tried an email? Anyone here with a phone number?
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

I shot him an email through his user profile this morning but I haven't heard back. I have no idea about an address/phone number.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JFellows View Post
    ....Maybe he established residence in Mexico after remembering he owes me cigars.
    Maybe they put him up at thier own expense because he was tryin to bring you back some too good cigars!

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Blog Entries

I've exchanged e-mails with him not too long ago........seems as if the "man" has tightened up internet access at his work so he can't be on as often. No idea about the payment for his contest though.

Let me know if you don't here from him soon Jon and we'll see if the e-mail you have matches the one I have.

Has this been corrected?

DG
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Grinch View Post
    Has this been corrected?

DG
    Not as of yet...it's been a month since he's signed on, and he hasn't responded to any emails.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Grinch View Post
    Has this been corrected?

DG
    Not yet, but it will be. I've told Jon that if CNB doesn't come through that I will cover his winnings. I helped with the contest after all. I've given Jon the mail address that I had and successfully used a few weeks ago.

If you've no objection Jon, lets give it to the end of the week and if you haven't heard I will send on Monday.

That's a very generous offer, and I have no problem waiting. The NHL thread has taught me patience.

How come nobody ever misses me when I'm gone for a few weeks? Hope he is ok though, CNB rules I've done a couple of trades with him.
    End of line.

I was supposed to meet up with him in Houston last week. I talked to him a month and a half ago, and when time came I emailed him to see where he wanted to go for a smoke and never heard back.

Hope we hear from him soon.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

If someone has his address, it can be ran through whitepages.com to get a home telephone number.

I used to have it but don't anymore, I want to say he lives in Sugarland? Maybe Katy I can't remember for sure.
    End of line.

And, he was part-timing at a B&M I'm pretty sure. Don't know the name of it though.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    And, he was part-timing at a B&M I'm pretty sure. Don't know the name of it though.
    He was working at Smoke Ring Cigars in Sugarland, TX for a while. I used to have his number but can't find it now.
    Last edited by Shelby07; 06-28-2008 at 01:10 AM.

Blog Entries

I'm guessing you have had no contact from CNB Jon..........am I right? Let me know.

Blog Entries

This is pretty out of character for him, I got to meet him last summer during the RTDA. He has always been prompt in my dealings with him.

I hope he is ok.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hex1848 View Post
    This is pretty out of character for him, I got to meet him last summer during the RTDA. He has always been prompt in my dealings with him.

I hope he is ok.
    I completely agree, I have been trying to contact him, even before this started, all to no avail. I sincerely hope that nothing has happened to him.

Still no word from him, but I think we really should exhaust all other means of contacting him before doing anything else. What is his name? Perhaps someone could call the B&M he worked at to see if they knew what was up. Hell, maybe he'll even pick up the phone there. Or, if someone knows his first AND last name (or his home address), his number could be looked up on whitepages.com.

*edit* The phone number of the shop is 281 265 1387. Anyone wanna give 'em a call?
    Last edited by JFellows; 06-30-2008 at 09:46 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JFellows View Post
    Still no word from him, but I think we really should exhaust all other means of contacting him before doing anything else. What is his name? Perhaps someone could call the B&M he worked at to see if they knew what was up. Hell, maybe he'll even pick up the phone there. Or, if someone knows his first AND last name (or his home address), his number could be looked up on whitepages.com.

*edit* The phone number of the shop is 281 265 1387. Anyone wanna give 'em a call?
    Whitepages.com lists what I believe is him, though there is no phone number just an address. Perhaps I'll call the shop on my lunch hour.

Thread Information