Thread: Anyone ever tried Vega Talanga?

Default Anyone ever tried Vega Talanga?

I smoked one (Vega Talanga Tercio Corona) that came in a grab-bag lastnight & liked it quite a bit. I can't pick out flavors very well, but it was a little spicy & salty/sweet - wasn't much like any other stick I've smoked so far.

They're $25/box right now at CI - that'd mean I like a $1.25/stick smoke... I'll have to try another one before commiting to that much space in the humi - just wanted to see if anyone else had tried one from the Tercio line before.

Blog Entries

I've had a couple of the Vega Talanga Rojo, I thought they were outstanding for the price. Never had any of the Tercio line.

Oh Yeah... build yourself a coolerdor, there's detailed info somewhere around here
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteash View Post
    Oh Yeah... build yourself a coolerdor, there's detailed info somewhere around here
    I'm trying to resist the coolerdor - it'd mean I've slipped down the slope!

Though I do have visions of grandeur for my next house - we're planning to upgrade in a couple years...

4. Default

the ci ones are shitty,they are made just for ci . I loved the regular production ones from a few years ago
    The older I get ,the better I was

Thread Information