Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite Expensive Cigar

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Purobrat
    $30 for a Rocky Patel '90 is way too much money. It has a very nice ring gauge and is box pressed. What a beautiful cigar, but hardly worth $30. I can't wait until the next time I can fire one up!

Hey moochie, is this where I'm supposed to say "Aw gee PuroBrat, I'm sorry about your 'situation' Tell ya what, I have a few Rocky Patel 1990's around and I'd be happy to send you one. Why don't you PM me your address?"
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

I don't want your damn cigars, CC. You know damn well I won't accept them. You don't have my address, and I'm not giving it to you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Purobrat
    I don't want your damn cigars, CC. You know damn well I won't accept them. You don't have my address, and I'm not giving it to you.

I do too have your address but trust me, I won't use it to send you any cigars. I'll sign you up for some junk mail though Now THAT's a PROMISE!!!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    I do too have your address but trust me, I won't use it to send you any cigars. I'll sign you up for some junk mail though Now THAT's a PROMISE!!!

You Bastrid! So that is why I've been getting all that crap as of late.

4717 Clarendon Av. Fort Smith, Arkansas 72904

The Most expensive I have smoked is a 6-1/2 x 54 Diamond Crown, 2 years aged in my local tobacco stores humi cost $15.50, Man was it smooth. The 54 ring guage that they use allows for a very complex mix of tobaccos. I am very hooked would love to find a place to buy them at discount price. The cheapest I have found them is about $200.00 a box of 15. that puts them at $13.33 each.
    Jim

"If Guns Cause Crime, All Mine Are Defective." -- Ted Nugent

"Sure I have a permit. it's called the Second Amendment." -- Ted Nugent

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

We already threw out all the undeseriable from our country, We sent'em back to England. -- Thomas Quigley (Tom Selleck - Quigley down Under)

6. Default

Are we talking most expensive stick we own or most costly that we regularly enjoy? Seems like a lot of answers confuse the two.

If it's the first case some 1982 Romeo Y Julietas Churchill Tubos that recently set me back $32.75 a stick.

If we're talking regular basis, not cheap, Cohiba Robustos, $10.75 a stick.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by razrbakcrzy
    The Most expensive I have smoked is a 6-1/2 x 54 Diamond Crown, 2 years aged in my local tobacco stores humi cost $15.50, Man was it smooth. The 54 ring guage that they use allows for a very complex mix of tobaccos. I am very hooked would love to find a place to buy them at discount price. The cheapest I have found them is about $200.00 a box of 15. that puts them at $13.33 each.
    The regular Diamond Crowns are way too mild for me. You were smoking the #3 Razor. Yep, MSRP is $13.50. I know of a place that sells boxes of the #3's for $182.50 or $12.15 each. Shoot me a PM if you want the name of the place.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information