Hey everyone. My name is Rich. I live on Long Island, NY. I'm a graphic designer working a magazine publisher in NYC at the moment.

So. Cigars, yeah. I puffed a few cigars when I was a teenager but didn't really get into it. But this past February I was in Mexico on vacation and smoked some Cohiba Pequenos, which I enjoyed immensely. I also figured since I was out of the States, why not grab a Cuban. Whether or not it was actually Cuban tobacco I couldn't tell, but it was damned tasty(it was hand rolled right in front of me in the hotel). After returning home I started picking up a cigar here and there when I felt the urge. Now I'm smoking 3 over the weekends. They seem to really be great following a steak with a Captain and Coke.

I've been smoking the Cohibas and Ashton mild coronas(a suggestion from my local tobacco dealer). I'm getting more and more into cigars every time I smoke one. Now, I'd like to expand my stogie horizon and try some new things, but walking into a humidor is very intimidating to me still. I found these boards while doing some research and decided why not read what the experienced smokers smoke. I've been reading through the threads for about a week now and decided to join up and say hello and thanks for the info I've found so far.

Looking forward to learn more about cigars from you all.