Thread: The Dark Knight

Default The Dark Knight

i saw this on saturday night. there was a lot of hype surrounding this movie and i am pretty prone to it usually, so this movie was just alright for me. as far as the joker...AMAZING. it was a really believable character. harvey dent and the girl replacing holmes....did not deliver for me. batman was great, i personally really like cristian bale. there are a lot of surprises and memorable scenes in the movie and there is a lot to talk about and forget in the 2.5 hrs. i almost never watch movies in the theatre but this was definately worth a watch especially if you can catch it in imax. like i said some of the characters did not deliver but the joker makes up for everything!

RIP HL

I loved the whole movie except for Batman, haha. He's way too full of angst, and that gravelly voice is painful to listen to. Other than him though...AWESOME movie.

I have to agree, the movie was awesome! I think everyone acted very well in the movie and The Joker's character was well portrayed by Ledger.

Can't wait for Pineapple Express!

This was an awesome movie IMO. i love this style batman based on the graphic novels by Frank Miller. Definatly way batter than the nineties offerings. As far as the Joker goes i wouldn't put it past Ledger to win an academy award for best supporting actor. I almost couldn't sleep after seeing it his character was soo twisted. I knew it was going to be good after the magic trick scene with the joker and the mob lakey.
    Mark 8:36

Thread Information