Thread: stupid bee/ old window

1. Default stupid bee/ old window

so i saw a bee stuck between a window and a screen, so me being the genius i am went mafioso on its ass and this is the outcome, picture of me at work, my old pitbull hailey, and some of my artwork, jsut to kind of give some background on me i guess seeing as im new here and want to get to know everyone. i find cigarettes disgusting but a cigar every night after work is so much more relaxing. anyways you all seem like a nice crowd and hopefully i get to know the majority of you quite well, if your every looking for some random conversations or want to hat about cigars my aim is ipmehpantsomg712 and my msn is JeiHan@live.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	punched glass.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	13.4 KB 
ID:	851   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me in truck.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	12.9 KB 
ID:	852   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wreee.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	853   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	haily.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	81.7 KB 
ID:	854  

I notced your picture is labeled punched glass....give us a little more detials on the events that unfolded.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by guado View Post
    I notced your picture is labeled punched glass....give us a little more detials on the events that unfolded.
    well i was at work and i notcied a bee was stucke between 2 panes of glass,I hate bees with a passion, i went mafioso on it and unstead of door jamming it i started to punch the glass where it was at so it would give a confession.after about 6 punches it turns out that the old glass didnt like getting punched so it broke and put a shard of glass into my finger.probably not my smartest move but it was def. funny to my co-workers

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jminnich500 View Post
    well i was at work and i notcied a bee was stucke between 2 panes of glass,I hate bees with a passion, i went mafioso on it and unstead of door jamming it i started to punch the glass where it was at so it would give a confession.after about 6 punches it turns out that the old glass didnt like getting punched so it broke and put a shard of glass into my finger.probably not my smartest move but it was def. funny to my co-workers
    I can understand that.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    I can understand that.
    i thought it was pretty funny myself seeing as how i wasnt even punching it hard, it was like a little tap you would give a freind, so im laughing window breaks, im like AHHHHHHH, freinds start laughing i started laughing again at the redicoulousness of the situation

Quote Originally Posted by Jminnich500 View Post

well shit, that was dumb

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by debo08080 View Post
    well shit, that was dumb
    im sorry i tend to be slightly retarded after working 52 hours in 5 days

Did you at least get the bee?

Thread Information