Thread: Step Brothers

1. Default Step Brothers

Ahhh, once again a hilarious movie desecrated by film critics across the country. Not the best reviews in the world, mostly stating the movie had a weak plot, and it was just the same Will Ferrell we've seen over and over again. This movie was meant to be a comedy not blockbuster of the year, and I can safely say that the theater was packed with people crying it was so funny. It didnt let down at all, I thought it actually built up in comical enjoyment. They completely ad-libbed and just had fun with the movie, and thats something I really enjoy when watching a movie like this. Not to mention the ending they show they have talents beyond acting which was really cool and funny to watch. Definately worth seeing...

BTW very vulgar and lude, not for kids, but still funny as hell.

This seemed appropriate to post in the same thread haha, after the movie I enjoyed a tubed Romeo and Julieta, Reserva Real. A very enjoyable smoke, it was nice complete night after that!

Blog Entries

Welcome to the board.....RyJ is a good smoke. Haven't seen the movie yet.

that movie looks awesome. i need to find a night i can go see it...glad to hear it was funny. dont worry about the critics, they always give these types of movies like a half star. i say fuck the critics, if its funny its funny.

Cool - thanks for the review - just watched "Feast of Love" last weekend on dvd, which was panned on rottentomatoes.com. Kinda surprised me because that site is reader driven and shit what a great movie. Thought it was gonna be a chickflick but was way not and I'm glad I watched it before I read any reviews. As debo said - fuck the critics.

Quote Originally Posted by jlipski19 View Post
    BTW very vulgar and lude, not for kids, but still funny as hell.
    btw, I think you mean "lewd". 'lude was something I used to have fun with way back.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Sarah hates Will Farrell and she liked this movie, if that tells you anything. I have yet to see it. This was a pointless post.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

...how do you hate will ferrell? thats just impossible!

7. Default

hahahahha my apologies yes lewd, apparently something else was on my mind at the time

Thread Information