Thread: Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind

Default Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind

Finally got around to watching this movie last night. Wow. Probably one of the best movies I've ever seen. It's very obstract and can be confusing, but you'll get the hang of it. Probably the best work Jim Carrey has done.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

I agree, great movie.

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    Probably the best work Jim Carrey has done.
    Really bizarre how the pet detective has carved himself a niche playing roles in surreal, thoughtful movies like Eternal Sunshine, Truman Show, and Man on the Moon, right? If you would have told me 15 years ago, I would have never believed you.

That's an awsome movie Chris. I've seen it probably 20 times in sections. I was a ticket ripper at a movie theater when it was realeased.

and if you like Jim Carey even when he's not pulling bananas out of his ass, check out The Number 23.

Quote Originally Posted by logan37 View Post
    That's an awsome movie Chris. I've seen it probably 20 times in sections. I was a ticket ripper at a movie theater when it was realeased.

and if you like Jim Carey even when he's not pulling bananas out of his ass, check out The Number 23.
    i was just gona say that. 23 was a good journey. really well presented. not the most original movie but it had my attention the entire trip. i would agree truman show was a huge turning point for his career. people started taking him a lot more seriously after that flick. much respect to the comedian who successfully sell a dramatic role like will smith and jamie fox.

Thread Information