Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduction

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by logan37 View Post
    I've only been registered here for for a month(1 month exactly actually. YAY ME!) and I was greeted and welcomed here with the utmost respect.

Learn to adapt. NEWBIES DON'T BEWARE, this is a good community with a ton of great info and good people. Just don't come in expecting to change the world, join for what it is, not for what YOU want to make it.
    This member is GETTING IT!! Nice Logan37.

Quote Originally Posted by ROCKYPATELSOLDERBROTHER View Post
    Gentlemen, I was looking for a cigar forum when I came upon this one. It's not about people here but posts and there is no equality at all because the only opinions you care about are your own. You treat newcomers with no respect whatsoever as you mock them and if they don't fit your 'mold' and act accordingly then they are given a thumbs down attitude or worse yet, they EDIT your words and attack you. NEW MEMBERS BEWARE if you are looking for a laid back forum you won't find it here because these members who are led by a few malcontents will attack if you don't say or opine in the manner that they feel is in their interests or opinions. I am sure the administrator didn't have this in mind when he started this site or else he would not have written the rule that I stated.

I wouldn't even waste my time in reporting Basil as he is already at the bottom of the food chain and there isn't anything else I could do in this regard. For those who read this and don't submit your opinion be careful how you choose to submit any future opinions in the future and good luck to you.

I'm still laughing to myself over a few of these so called men on here who feel they have to flex their online muscles to make themselves feel superior. Leave it to a few to screw up something decent for the rest. There are too many other cigar forums out there where decent people still go. For all of your offensive language you like to use on here that only condemns who you are as a person which I know you will never understand because you are already total reprobates. Don't bother answering on this post as I will not be back to read your neanderthal opinions but I'm quite sure you will have to answer to rationalize your behavior with each other and all of the backslapping that goes on when you attack others.
    Quit being such a pussy
    End of line.

is it just me, or did what Basil said to rockypatelsolderbrother not seem very offensive at all?
    Mark 8:36

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by here'sjohnny View Post
    is it just me, or did what Basil said to rockypatelsolderbrother not seem very offensive at all?

I was thinking that also... at least not as offensive as he could have been
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Gentlemen, I was looking for a cigar forum when I came upon this one. It's not about people here but posts and there is no equality at all because the only opinions you care about are your own. You treat newcomers with no respect whatsoever as you mock them and if they don't fit your 'mold' and act accordingly then they are given a thumbs down attitude or worse yet, they EDIT your words and attack you. NEW MEMBERS BEWARE if you are looking for a laid back forum you won't find it here because these members who are led by a few malcontents will attack if you don't say or opine in the manner that they feel is in their interests or opinions. I am sure the administrator didn't have this in mind when he started this site or else he would not have written the rule that I stated.

I wouldn't even waste my time in reporting Basil as he is already at the bottom of the food chain and there isn't anything else I could do in this regard. For those who read this and don't submit your opinion be careful how you choose to submit any future opinions in the future and good luck to you.

I'm still laughing to myself over a few of these so called men on here who feel they have to flex their online muscles to make themselves feel superior. Leave it to a few to screw up something decent for the rest. There are too many other cigar forums out there where decent people still go. For all of your offensive language you like to use on here that only condemns who you are as a person which I know you will never understand because you are already total reprobates. Don't bother answering on this post as I will not be back to read your neanderthal opinions but I'm quite sure you will have to answer to rationalize your behavior with each other and all of the backslapping that goes on when you attack others.

One of my first post in this board was to ask why people feel the need to announce they are never coming back. It's insulting that they feel we would not be able to figure this out unless they point it out to us.
    Believe Dat!

Blog Entries

I think they do it with the hope that we'll beg them not to go!
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Oh No!!! Please come back!!! What is this community going to do without you??

Oh the humanity!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteash View Post
    I think they do it with the hope that we'll beg them not to go!
    Funny you should say that....

I am now ready for any tomatoes or old heads of lettuce to be thrown at me as I just put on my helmet.
    Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post

Brothers Of The Fruit?? Wrong board.
    Mr. Basil, I saw that you misquoted what I said on my post and that is indeed distressing
    Dude, seriously, I thought you had your fuckin' helmet on. My bad.

because anyone can plainly see what my original post was and what I said and I quote:

I would hope that this forum of men/women that we are all equal and we can come on here and enjoy the fruits of this board and have a good time.
    I mean really, thanks for straightening me out on this one.

Your reference was to make my remark mean something else which I was not inferring at all. Why would you twist the words to make it appear as if I said something when I did not?
    I dunno man. Now I really feel bad. I mean I have both friends and relatives who are gay and to think of the damage done to their esteem by trying to somehow imply, even as a joke, that you may be in any way connected to the homosexual community is just fucking unconscionable. I hope none of them see this.

It makes me think
    There we go!

that your actions speak volumes as to what you are really trying to do as NullSmurf was just making an overture to bring fairness to another member and your remarks were made not to appease or understand but rather to inflame. I can only imagine that this might not be the first time you have misquoted others just so that you can trash them and accuse them of what you sir, are most guilty yourself?
    <sigh> fuck me. One step forward and two back. Ok, if this is a question then I guess the answer is yes?

I take very seriously what you posted on here
    And that, my friend, is your goddamn problem.

I understand all too well
    While you're at it, understand that you stuck your nose where it did not belong. Funny thing, you fucking knew exactly what you were doing, with your phony humble self-deprecating bullshit as is obviated in the 1st post quoted. Then, you lying piece of shit, you self-righteously take, I repeat, TAKE, offense when someone actually "threw a tomato" in your direction. Then you climb on your fucking high horse and start spouting idiocies that only serve to pull the curtain back and show your true colors.

that new members are at a disadvantage when it comes to being the new kid on the block and that is part of the program but to suggest what you did towards me personally suggests your ID of a Reprobate is indeed true of your character; to refuse to accept; to condemn strongly as unworthy, unacceptable, or evil.
    lol. Your evil, my flashlight.

Not only do you owe me an apology you should apologize for your behavior.
    What, you mean like an apologyapology?

I'm still laughing to myself
    mm hm, right.

over a few of these so called men on here who feel they have to flex their online muscles to make themselves feel superior. Leave it to a few to screw up something decent for the rest. There are too many other cigar forums out there where decent people still go. For all of your offensive language you like to use on here that only condemns who you are as a person which I know you will never understand because you are already total reprobates. Don't bother answering on this post as I will not be back to read your neanderthal opinions but I'm quite sure you will have to answer to rationalize your behavior with each other and all of the backslapping that goes on when you attack others.

Here's the thing: you, with all of your less than 10 posts, could not possibly understand what the fuck you are looking at when you see this forum or any like it while thinking that you can bring your goddamn crybaby whineybitch punkass on here and cynically, and condescendingly, preach about your fake bullshit lofty values and morals. Fuck you, you piece of no-brain worm shit. You might be able to fool people at work, your friends (who are idiots for letting you call them friends), etc. but here we can, sooner or later, spot grandstanding, sanctimonious bullshit when we see it and you have walked into our living room, dropped your pants, and laid a big one right in the middle of our living room. You insult us with your tiny brain fucking smug puke about how you've been "mistreated". You insult newcomers by implying that they can't think for themselves, or worse, by assuming that they may think like you. It would be foolish on my part to ask you to apologize to this board for your complete lack of integrity; you'd never understand why, or even how. So, how about you just stay gone like you promised and kindly go pound sand up your ass.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Blog Entries

Whooops.......thought you weren't coming back?

ROCKYPATELSOLDERBROTHER

Send Message User Lists
    Last Activity: Today 02:27 AM

You know something? We should stage asshat beat downs once a month so that we can weed out persons like ROCKYPATELSOLDERBROTHER. Get them all worked up.

What some noobs don't understand in the beginning is that we are protecting the community. Things like this weed out those that at some point would be an issue. I have seen others step on their own dick but they have come back from it. The person realized what they did, said a straight up sorry with out the but, and took full responsibility for their actions. Now they weren't given a clean slate but they did get the chance to prove themselves as a stand up BOTL over time.

Now a good thing to come out of this is that we got George and Bruce posting a little more here.

DG
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Grinch View Post
    You know something? We should stage asshat beat downs once a month so that we can weed out persons like ROCKYPATELSOLDERBROTHER. Get them all worked up.

What some noobs don't understand in the beginning is that we are protecting the community. Things like this weed out those that at some point would be an issue. I have seen others step on their own dick but they have come back from it. The person realized what they did, said a straight up sorry with out the but, and took full responsibility for their actions. Now they weren't given a clean slate but they did get the chance to prove themselves as a stand up BOTL over time.

Now a good thing to come out of this is that we got George and Bruce posting a little more here.

DG
    Exactly, well put!!

BTW, does anybody else wonder just what the hell a SOLDERbrother is? Do they all get together and make PCB's or something?

all this guy did was voice his opinion and he gets jumped on him like he took a sh1t in someones humidor!

it makes sense that you need time to build up respect in a community, but everyone is entitled to their opinion (and to voice such) without getting jumped on by the local vigilante!
    who was it that said: '' i do not agree with what you say, but i will defend to the hilt your right to say it''

think we all need to go have a sit down and come back later and hug it out!
    Last edited by Soli; 08-20-2008 at 11:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Exactly, well put!!

BTW, does anybody else wonder just what the hell a SOLDERbrother is? Do they all get together and make PCB's or something?
    Boy, you sure are dumb! A solderbrother is a union tradesman.

Bruce

Never assume malice when stupidity will suffice.
    Hanlon's Razor

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NullSmurf View Post
    Boy, you sure are dumb! A solderbrother is a union tradesman.

Glad you cleared that up for me. BTW, I'm stupid, remember?

Quote Originally Posted by Soli View Post
    all this guy did was voice his opinion and he gets jumped on him like he took a sh1t in someones humidor!

it makes sense that you need time to build up respect in a community, but everyone is entitled to their opinion (and to voice such) without getting jumped on by the local vigilante!
    who was it that said: '' i do not agree with what you say, but i will defend to the hilt your right to say it''

Seriously - you carefully thought about this post and felt the burning need to post it?

After your post, I'm wondering if you're not truly clueless. I really don't think so because I'd like to think your opinions come from your total ignorance to the overall community (as evidenced by your sign-on date and post count).

Thankfully this is not a contest to speculate on who the biggest Internet meanie is. As has been previous mentioned (ad nauseum, I might add) others have stepped on their dick early on, but later recovered.

To your credit, I'll just take a wait and see attitude. Time and participation are the ultimate gauge of true worth to the community.

wow
    different opinion = asshat ?
    low post count = worthless opinion ?
    correct me if im wrong but that seems to be what is coming across here

all this guy did was voice his opinion and you jump on him like he took a sh1t in your humidor!

basil- coming from a brit, you should prob work on your sarcasm

read.
    http://www.cigarbbguide.com/NEWBIE~1/Protocol.html

read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Grinch View Post
    Funny how small of a community the cigar forums are.

Before everyone does too many welcomes please read the following thread on CP and decide for yourselves.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/inde...ic=47687&st=40

We are a tight group.

DG
    This has nothing to do with low post count or a different opinion. Me and you are new here, This is NOT our board yet. It might be in the future, but not yet.

SOLDERBROTHER was attempting to defend a douchebag who was not welcome here due to his total douchebaggery on other forums(multiple times). It just so happens that the senior guys here are also members of those forums. SOLDERBROTHER obviously did not read up on Cigary's douchebagginess, eventually turning himself into a douchebag.

My advice, let the dog's hunt, just sit back and LEARN, and don't become a douchebag.

It will help if you laugh. I do.
    Last edited by logan37; 08-20-2008 at 04:31 PM. Reason: spelling

I am sure the administrator didn't have this in mind when he started this site or else he would not have written the rule that I stated.
    Huh? Hex doesnt approve of the FOGs keeping the AssHats out?
    Yay! Cigars!

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    I think his name is meant to be Rocky Patel'S Older Brother.
    But, I doubt that.

As George said, confused. Yes to the First Amendment - free speech, to the death and all that. Congress shall make no law, yadda, yadda. You may express your opinion, but not without cost. You say "A", I say "B", then comes the debate. The audience hears the arguments and line up on the most convincing side. If you can't or won't stand behind what you say, you should stay quiet. That is the price of free speech.

When an argument is as weak as was solderbrother's, its going to get blown out. The final tally is most likely solderbrother 3, us 50. Kabloooey.
    Bruce

Never assume malice when stupidity will suffice.
    Hanlon's Razor

Thread Information