Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2008 Cigarsmokers Fantasy Football League

If we do not have 10 by Sunday, we will do this with 8 teams. The buy-in will be 30 bucks. If you have a problem with this, speak now, otherwise, I assume you're okay with the price bump and we include you.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

for those of you who participated last year, the password is the same. Might want to get registered and pre-rank your players. If you can't find it, pm me.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Deri confirmed as did Debo, so we're at 8 people, enough for the league. Note the changes to playoff weeks, number of people in the playoffs and bench spots.

We've got 8 people. So, the price is 30 bucks now so we can hit 240 for the prizes at the end. Sorry to Sidewinder, you'll have to send more.

So, get those checks/cash/mo's out, and I'll see you guys sunday!!!

Looks like we need 2 of the 8 teams still to register before tomorrow's draft.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

sorry bout takin forever to sign up. see you all tomorrow morning ;)

Everybody has got their money in but Deri, remember, 30 bucks guys.
    Last edited by BigMacFU; 09-17-2008 at 06:36 PM. Reason: I forgot SLC DID give me the money...I'm stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU View Post
    Everybody has got their money in but Deri and SLC, remember, 30 bucks guys.
    Sean,

You sent me a PM two weeks ago stating mine was recieved. Can you please double check? I show the check as posted/cashed from my account.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders View Post
    Sean,

You sent me a PM two weeks ago stating mine was recieved. Can you please double check? I show the check as posted/cashed from my account.
    Crap you're right, sorry, I did receive yours. That was my own absent mindedness.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU View Post
    Everybody has got their money in but Deri, remember, 30 bucks guys.
    Yeah, my banks shows you as having cashed the check I sent on the 12th.

Thread Information