Thread: Where to Buy

Default Where to Buy

I have just started to enjoy a good smoke, but I do live 2 hours away from the nearest stick store. I have been ordering samplers from online suppliers. Is this a good alternative once I start wanting to buy my good sticks instead of samplers? Ebay?
    Thanks

there is no need to use ebay. There are plenty of reputable stores online that you could purchase your sticks.

for instance; cigarsinternational cigar.com or famous smokes are always good sites to buy

Quote Originally Posted by debo08080 View Post
    there is no need to use ebay. There are plenty of reputable stores online that you could purchase your sticks.

for instance; cigarsinternational cigar.com or famous smokes are always good sites to buy

Buying samplers on line is fine. Just be sure to figure in the shipping charges when you calculate cost per stick. Many sticks are price protected by the manufacturer, and others will vary wildly price wise, so shop around. Don't believe anything you read about a cigar when they're trying to sell something, especially the $2 sticks that supposedly smoke like a Cohiba Esplendido. There are lots of cigar review sites on the web. Use them, and don't be afraid to ask here about a certain cigar. Chances are a few of us have smoked them and can give you a reasonable description. Stay away from Cigarbid until you feel you've been smoking enough to know what you like. The things you can get a decent deal on are not things you will probably want in the next 4-6 months but will buy on impulse, and the good stuff is usually bid up way too high. You will hear it referred to as the "Devil Site," and for good reason.

...and don't worry if you're totally confused for a while. It's gonna take some time.

Blog Entries

The site owner, Hex1848, owns camino viejo cigars.......look up......he has a great selection of cigars and I'm sure he'd help you out on a sampler or with suggestions. Give him a shout.

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    the site owner, hex1848, owns camino viejo cigars.......look up......he has a great selection of cigars and i'm sure he'd help you out on a sampler or with suggestions. Give him a shout.

x2.

Default getting message sent

Please forgive this probable simple answer, but is the best way to reply to hex is visitor message or pm? When i looked him up and selected to send him a message, visitor message popped up and that is what I sent. Sorry, I never participated in a board before.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    The site owner, Hex1848, owns camino viejo cigars.......look up......he has a great selection of cigars and I'm sure he'd help you out on a sampler or with suggestions. Give him a shout.

Quote Originally Posted by CAJUNBLAZE View Post
    Please forgive this probable simple answer, but is the best way to reply to hex is visitor message or pm? When i looked him up and selected to send him a message, visitor message popped up and that is what I sent. Sorry, I never participated in a board before.
    Thanks
    Send him a private message

Thread Information