Thread: slight problem =[

1. Default slight problem =[

hey guys, lately it seems that when i smoke i get alot of smoke in my eyes and it totally makes it un enjoyable, so i keep my smoking outside but i miss watching tv =[ have any of you had this problem?

blow your smoke away from you?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by debo08080 View Post
    blow your smoke away from you?
    oh, so i shouldnt be blowing through a straw that is pointed at my eye? lol but seriously the whole using 2 hands while gaming is what screws me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jminnich500 View Post
    oh, so i shouldnt be blowing through a straw that is pointed at my eye? lol but seriously the whole using 2 hands while gaming is what screws me lol
    hahaha, that actually made me laugh out loud.

Learn how to blow it out your nose*, it will blow the smoke down and you will be able to taste the cigar a lot better.

* with a rubber hose
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

hey guys, lately it seems that when i smoke i get alot of smoke in my eyes and it totally makes it un enjoyable, so i keep my smoking outside but i miss watching tv =[ have any of you had this problem?
    I think this guy did...

lol that answer was actually funny. iunno what to tell ya though. tha said. you do your gaming outside? like video games? or what are we talking about..

Use some goggles with top or side ventilation or place a small fan almost directly behind you.

Geez, this question comes up all the time. Happy gaming
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Blog Entries

Ok... maybe don't smoke whilst gaming? or, don't game whilst smoking.

Or.. set your cigar in an ashtray, and pause to take a draw once a minute or so.

having a ceiling fan helps a lot too
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Try some Murine or other moisturizing eye drops. It could just be that you have dry eyes.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders View Post
    Use some goggles with top or side ventilation or place a small fan almost directly behind you.

Geez, this question comes up all the time. Happy gaming
    LOL I WAS THINKING ABOUT DOING THAT! but atleast im not the only one.....And i dont do my gaming outside unless pimpins a game ( jp im a real sweetheart and stick to 1 person) but all jokes aside, i dont do my gaming outside but i have been taking hour long breaks to go outside and enjoy a nice gar when i could be inside and gaming and garring =[ *puts on goggles*problem solved

Man, I'm so out of touch with video games. The last game I solved was Pitfall. I smoke stronger cigars so the smoke bothers my eyes sometimes when I try to hold it in my mouth.

Solution: Put the Sega down and enjoy the cigar along with a nice beverage and maybe some music or a movie. It makes the cigar a lot better. Just my 2 cents.

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by WOXOF View Post
    Man, I'm so out of touch with video games. The last game I solved was Pitfall. I smoke stronger cigars so the smoke bothers my eyes sometimes when I try to hold it in my mouth.

Solution: Put the Sega down and enjoy the cigar along with a nice beverage and maybe some music or a movie. It makes the cigar a lot better. Just my 2 cents.
    WOXOF!!!!! at night i love just laying down, downloading a movie off the 360 and watching it with a nice cao, but during the day it seems like i get really bored if im not doing something slightly active like playing pacman =[

man i am old

i am going to change my avitar from "i want you to stfu " to "i want you ooo never mind your to old "

dustin
    Last edited by dustinpollock; 08-06-2008 at 11:08 PM. Reason: editing ???

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

Thread Information