Thread: Olympics

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Olympics

Ok, is anyone watching these? I mean, I know there's not much one can say, slackjawed, about Phelps but shit that guy's an animal! And yup, I'm gettin' up at 4am to watch soccer, badminton, beach volleyball (Women's - Georgia beat Russia, ironically), etc. And what about Torres? holy shit! And it goes on and on . . .
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

I'm fully convinced phelps is part fish....he'll prolly win all 8 golds.

Also, i love beach volleyball. I always turn it on if its on. and basketball, tomorrow at 8EST US plays Greece, big game for them.

I am all about the olympics, i watch them every chance i get. How about the mens 4x200 free where the USA beat the WR by 5 sec!?!?!? The Olympics are my #2 favorite sports season (if you can call it a season). College footbal is obiviously #1, now if only football were an olympic sport.
    Mark 8:36

I've been home sick all week from a stomach virus (which sucks hardcore), but having the olympics on has been sweet for daytime TV watching.

I'm watching USA v Greece now, nice to watch the 'Redeem Team' against a challenge.

Phelps has been sick, did anyone watch the relay from Monday night when Lezak came back at the end? That was insane.

Quote Originally Posted by derivation View Post
    I've been home sick all week from a stomach virus (which sucks hardcore), but having the olympics on has been sweet for daytime TV watching. .
    Yeah being sick sucks - hope you're feeling better.

I'm watching USA v Greece now, nice to watch the 'Redeem Team' against a challenge.
    Just checked the score - go USA!!!

Phelps has been sick, did anyone watch the relay from Monday night when Lezak came back at the end? That was insane.
    Yeah that guy was an animal - he just took an individual medal in the 100M Freestyle.

Federer got smacked today too.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

How about the Women's Individual All-Around Gymnastics last night/this morning? Simply amazing!!!
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Thread Information