Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Finding a "fix" to get a war

SFG75 Guest

Default Finding a "fix" to get a war

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...650822,00.html

Finally, the truth comes out about the whole thing. Months ahead of time, all was planned out. Talk about "Wag the dog" meets real life.

Quote Originally Posted by SFG75
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...650822,00.html

Finally, the truth comes out about the whole thing. Months ahead of time, all was planned out. Talk about "Wag the dog" meets real life.

Well, "wag the dog" all you want, Scotty - the truth is in what Bush said right after the 9-11 attack (which I have prominently displayed in my office):

"When I take action, I'm not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt."
    Your little pal Clinton, had the entire "Jihad" community thumbing their noses at the US over his limp wristed dealings with the terrorists.

You may THINK you know what Bush did was wrong - you may even think this whole "war on terror" is a joke. But, you aren't in any position to judge what's right or what's wrong with the policy. You lack all of the necessary information to make an intelligent decision. Why Bush attacked Iraq, and Afghanastan for that matter, will be a closely guarded secret for decades to come. There were very good reasons for doing it - although you or I may or may not agree with it.

As far as the terrorists are concerned, Scotty - I say "Carthago Delenda Est!"

Blog Entries

Scotty go post your political crap on your lefty website. Get over it, Bush WON the election and there's nothing you can do about it now.

And you can forget about getting Congress back until at least 2012. The White House ain't lookin' too good either if you Dummycrats are going to run the Hildebeast in 2008

We have many more years to look forward to of the liberals whining so I suppose we're just going to have to get used to it.

I'm sure the commies over at your pathtic debate board are eating this $hit up, huh Scotty? Oh by the way, did they ever say anything about John Kerry's GPA at Yale? I heard the letter "D" used quite a bit when people were talking about his grades. Honestly Scotty, I'm not really that up on this all but I'm sure you are, whadda say, what were Kerry's grades at Yale?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

SFG75 Guest

Awwwww come on Bill!. Bush-boy has stated that he and Blair were never in cohoots about planning the war. This document clearly proves that he lied!. They were going to go through with this no matter what, and the word "fix" is even used in there!!. They talked openly about fixing it up, sexing it up, dressing it up, in essence, to do anything to get the evidence to point where they wanted so they could do whatever they wanted. Yellow-cake uranium?.......The Iraqi agent meeting an Al-Qaeda rep in Prague?.....WMDs, all pure fiction. All a lie so that George could get his own "splendid little war)(A little TR lingo there for ya)

Not to get to partisan but you damn demos and your conspiracy theories get on my nerves. You know honestly the reasoning behind the war is unimportant. It was the right thing to do! Whatever happened to preserving OUR way of life and defending OUR nation?

You demos are always ok with "protecting" other UN nations with the lives of OUR troops but when it comes down to defending OURSELVES you start in with your "conspiricies" and "alterior motives".

I only have one more thing to say about the war and that's:

You mess with the bull you get the horn!

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

6. Default

I dont want to piss anyone off here and seeing im new it wouldnt be har to do but I think that the democrats are being sore losers and just trying to find faults wit hthe system. lol but than again thats just my opinion. there focusing way too much to see the entire picture, theyre looking at all the details and forgetting the fact of 9-11.

K&P
    Last edited by Korean&Proud; 06-13-2005 at 01:19 AM.

7. Default

Scott needs to tune in to Rush. He comes on at 1100 CST. He will soon be a ditto head.

Quote Originally Posted by Korean&Proud
    I dont want to piss anyone off here and seeing im new it wouldnt be har to do but I think that the democrats are being sore losers and just trying to find faults wit hthe system. lol but than again thats just my opinion. there focusing way too much to see the entire picture, theyre looking at all the details and forgetting the fact of 9-11.

K&P

Thank you!!!

You, sir, are right on the money!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese

Thank you!!!

You, sir, are right on the money!!!
    i kind of disagree with part of his post. i don't think that all liberals are just sore losers. i consider myself a liberal, though, i didn't vote for kerry. i think bush is an idiot, but i think kerry's a bigger one. i'm a liberal that voted for bush. and i disagree with a lot of things i hear or read that our country is doing, but i also know that i don't hear or read all that goes on. and i don't really care to. i wouldn't want to be stressed with that. that's the job of the politician we put in office.

10. Default

Could you imagine what would have happened if Gore or Kerry was in office during 9-11? We would all be reading the Koran and wearing turbans by now.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    Scott needs to tune in to Rush. He comes on at 1100 CST. He will soon be a ditto head.
    Coming from a Ditto Head here.....i doubt Scotty could be turned, he sounds well indoctrinated. And Scotty , this is in no way a personal attack, I have no problem with you personally, but politacally I agree with K&P and Grand Cru's posts.

Look at the bigger picture, remember September 11th. There is no conspiracy.

Terrorists will not stop until we or they are dead. Scott who would you choose if someone close to you was the next to go in a terrorist attack?

Their is only one way to deal with terrorists.

KILL THEM ALL!

No talking. No trying to make peace. No let live. They are willing to kill themselves and anyone else. Look how they are willing to kill kids. Russia lost those 360 in the school. Mostly kids.

Only one way to deal with this. I wish I had the ability to make this call because it would be a done deal.

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Grinch
    Their is only one way to deal with terrorists.

KILL THEM ALL!

No talking. No trying to make peace. No let live. They are willing to kill themselves and anyone else. Look how they are willing to kill kids. Russia lost those 360 in the school. Mostly kids.

Only one way to deal with this. I wish I had the ability to make this call because it would be a done deal.

Nuke em till they glow...Then shoot em in the dark.

Nuke em till they glow...Then shoot em in the dark.
    they should've been nuked right after 9/11.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    they should've been nuked right after 9/11.
    Well wouldn't an attitude like that just start world war III?
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Quote Originally Posted by Roham
    Well wouldn't an attitude like that just start world war III?
    i'm kind of being sarcastic. there is no 'way it should've happened.' it happened the way it did. our leaders made the decisions they made the best they can. people argueing and getting all pissed off about it is pointless.

SFG75 Guest

I actually do listen to him-he pisses me off and then I feel inspired to write letters to the editor and work on the paper work for filing for local office.

Check this one out:

http://www.kfab.com

Great radio station in Omaha. To tell you the truth, I also listen to Glenn Beck, he is funny as hell. Other than that, it's air america radio for me.

Quote Originally Posted by SFG75
    Awwwww come on Bill!. Bush-boy has stated that he and Blair were never in cohoots about planning the war. This document clearly proves that he lied!. They were going to go through with this no matter what, and the word "fix" is even used in there!!. They talked openly about fixing it up, sexing it up, dressing it up, in essence, to do anything to get the evidence to point where they wanted so they could do whatever they wanted. Yellow-cake uranium?.......The Iraqi agent meeting an Al-Qaeda rep in Prague?.....WMDs, all pure fiction. All a lie so that George could get his own "splendid little war)(A little TR lingo there for ya)

Sorry to disagree with you Scott but one alleged document with questionable authenticity does not "clearly prove" that he lied. You can say that post 9/11 our administration had made up their mind to kick the living out of all those involved. So if that proves that they planned it all along then GREAT! Better plan ahead than to rush right in. AND if I recall . . . and correct me if I am wrong . . . every Republican and just about every Democrat supported Bush and the military with their intention to go over there and make some changes . . . military style.

Now that things are 3+ years removed from 9/11 too many people (and even one is too many) have forgotten the events of 9/11 and how we got ourselves in that position to be attacked (you can thank 8 years of Clinton/Gore for that) Because 9/11 is unfortunately fading from the collective consciousness (did you know that the news media will no longer show the pictures of that day) the Democrates are using the war for a political stump to rally all the anti-war left wing liberals together and re-live the 60's radical protest culture. SHAME ON THEM!

And SHAME on those who do not support the troops This is regardless of your political views of the war for it is the soldier who dies for your right to have political beliefs and you right to stand up with conviction and denounce our government when you are displeased with their actions.

So Scott . . . while I sincerely honor and respect your views and have the utmost respect for EVERYONE'S Constitutional right to free speech. I must respectfully disagree and hope that you will look back on 9/11 with reverence, respect and anger that we let this happen to us in our own country.

I will leave you with a very profound quote:

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiams, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at best knows in the end triumph of high achievement, and who at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory or defeat . . . Still less room is there for those who deride of slight what is done by those who actually bear the brunt of the day . . . "

This is actually a part of a MUCH longer speech all of which is VERY good.

In fact since I am in a good mood . . . the first person to PM me with the name of the person who spoke these words will get a small package of cigars sent to them.

Since this was rather long consider it my $.04
    Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. - - Mark Twain

PM sent Jason.

Someone remind me of exactly how Saddam was involved in 911.

Thread Information