Thread: Whose the bigger prick?

SFG75 Guest

Default Whose the bigger prick?

Just thought I'd get your attention.

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/t885-roh...ger-prick.html
    Last edited by SFG75; 05-30-2005 at 11:24 AM.

How come you weren't in the running, Snotty????

Words from SFG over at CigarPass (posted March 13, 2005) - admitting to being a prick...

I've been here for over a year and a half. I've done 9 passes, 4 box-splits, and 3 trades. I've been told over LTC chat that I've dealt with 'Two-bit' players and that it really doesnt' count. If you've done business with me, you might want to consider that before weighing in on this. I had no idea that anyone who deals in anything less than Opus X's is a "two-bit player." Here are some other facts. Yes, I know Zac royally screwed up. He did, that was his fault, and he was completely in the wrong for that. I wanted to help Zac out and to make LTC a better board. While I did join when the CP invasion regarding the spamming episode started, I didn't start participating until relatively recently. I thought a moderated board would work well. I didn't think the eleuthardt deal did a darn big of good and I posted less after that whole thing, re-thinking stuff that I believed and had come to believe while posting it. I apologized for that, and thought that maybe this would be more of a step in the right direction. BTW-I'm no longer a moderator over there, I stepped down a day or two after he took the site down except for about fifteen people. No guys, being a mod isn't "power" It's an ulcer creating experience and headache causing job. I didn't enjoy it at all, though I jumped in thinking that the site would be cleaned up after a few days.

What is basically going on here is this--Some big players on this board don't appreciate that I am at LTC. Because of this, they say that I'm "done" Nevermind that I have a flawless record in terms of cigar dealings. No one has accused me of re-selling box-splits to make money, no one has said that I held back on a deal, and no one has stated that I made poor plays in any of the passes that I've been in. I don't know, since I deal with "two-bit" players, maybe it doesn't matter-I don't know. I know a lot of people hate LTC, I know a lot of people hate Stogiechat. I accept that, but I cannot accept 40 year old guys telling me where to go, and where not to go on the internet.

Insults have been exchanged-and I have stated that I'm a guilty party in it. At the same time, does anyone seriously believe that these guys visit LTC chat to do anything but to pick fights? I posted on the full metal classroom thread a compromise. They don't have to take a thing down-I would even accept a compliment and give both Bill and Lee an apology that they want. You know, if you add the positive and negative categories of this poll together, you have a perfect 18-17 split. While I do deserve some of this, I don't believe that it's proportionate to what I've done.

Lee-I never should have stated the things I did about you and not knowing "@hit" about cigars. I was wrong to post that in chat, and I was doubly wrong in making insulting remarks regarding your physique. I let my temper get the better of me, and I really took the argument to a lower level by stating the things that I did. I know you doubt my sincerity, I know that you may be laughing as you read this-in all honest to god's truth, I'm embarrassed of the stuff that I posted over there and I am sincerely sorry for what I've done. While we do disagree about LTC, I should have disagreed in a better manner than I did.

Bill-I never meant to imply that the guys could come back to LTC except for you. I thought you were Moheganson and I was merely trying to post that given Moheganson's(I thought-yours) posts, that it would be more difficiult. While I did make a case of mistaken identity, I did try to go to bat with Zac over it, and I did try twice to make a compromise with Zac. He wouldn't have it at all. Perhaps if Alex and I worked more hand in hand, it would've been accomplished. I apologize for giving you the impression that I was trying to keep you out, that's not what I intended at all. As for your buds, Yeah, I was probably a little too quick to judge SLR. He got on my nerves big-time and I pulled the trigger on him fast. I've stated previously that I did a "piss-poor' job moderating-and that's the honest to god's truth in all reality.

There-you have it. The one thing I stated to not hold your breath about. (Stupid, sarcastic comment edited out)

It seems you are still into "polls" to determine who's right and who's wrong, who's a prick, etc... Instead of always working on getting your foot out of your mouth, Scott - why don't you work on your anger issues....

Here's an other great exchange between Scotty and others at CigarPass...

(SFG75 @ Mar 12 2005, 09:35 AM)
    If you.......

-Take down the thread about me over at CS and stop referring to me as: "Sorry Fokkin' Gutless"(You can keep the misfit toys thing, I like that)

I will....

-Apologize for taking on Neal at LTC chat
    -Apologize for Bill's friends getting axed at LTC
    (SamClemmons @ Mar 12 2005, 03:28 PM)

WTF? You never "took me on" in ltc chat. What are you talking about? I've had one interaction with you on that chat. I asked if you were who you said you were and had you prove it. Once I was satisfied sfg was indeed you scott, I told you that you had crossed the line in what you had said to Lee and others in there, that you were vile and profane, that I had no interest in interacting with you in the future, and that you were a huge disappointment to many members here. That's it, that's all.
    So, I have no idea what you would be apologizing for, unless you said things behind my back, which I might add, would not surpise me.
    You'll be here a long time huh? Me too.

NA

(SFG75 @ Mar 12 2005, 04:42 PM)

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz
    Act like a prick to Neal, then you post like you're sleeping through his statement chastising you... Very nice....

SFG75 Guest

George-Why am I not up for selection? Read the very first post and you'll figure it out. This is purely between Roham and CC. CC brought me into it by inviting me to make a poll. Hence his: "we'll take it the audience" quip.

Secondly, thanks for showing that I did try and meet people half-way. Unfortunately, others failed to meet me in the middle.

Blog Entries

Scotty the first word in the title of the thread should be

WHO'S not WHOSE

I hope you teach your students better than you post
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Scotty the first word in the title of the thread should be

WHO'S not WHOSE

I hope you teach your students better than you post

LOL-It's all good CC. I'm reaching for that second cup of coffee right now. Once I get enough caffeine, I should be able to post in a more credible manner.

8. Default

Nine votes for Roham. Eight votes for CC. Looks like CC has the smaller prick. Fact is, he probably has the smallest prick here.. OH CRAP...I think I misread the poll. Never mind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    Nine votes for Roham. Eight votes for CC. Looks like CC has the smaller prick. Fact is, he probably has the smallest prick here.. OH CRAP...I think I misread the poll. Never mind.

LMFAO!!!

Remember Zac's post on the Island when he thought it was private? He said something along the lines of "People who correct other people's spelling have small penises, proven fact." I wonder who conducted such a study to prove the "fact"? Unfotunately Zac did not provide a link to back up his statement and I searched high and low on the internet and I could not find any such study that concluded that........

Zac's obsession with "penises" concerns me. He's either a homosexual (not that there's anything wrong with that ) or is extremely insecure about the size (or lack thereof) of his "manhood"
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information