Thread: CAO Brazilia Amazon

Blog Entries

Default CAO Brazilia Amazon

I know that people have reviewed the CAO Brazilia before on here, but I wasn't able to find a review on the Amazon size. Let me start by saying that at 6 x 60, this thing is a behemoth of a smoke. The wrapper was a dark maduro that smelled very sweet pre-light and was somewhat oily. The construction was firm with no soft spots when squeezed. The smoke itself was very enjoyable. The draw was very nice and effortless. There was lots of semi-thick smoke that was creamy and nice. I am still learning to identify flavors in cigars, but I was able to pick up some coffee in the middle of the smoke. Overall, this is a very nice smoke and I would certainly recommend it if you have the time. It took me a little over 2 hours to smoke this beast and too many beers!
    Smoke em' if you got em'

Quote Originally Posted by denver24 View Post
    I know that people have reviewed the CAO Brazilia before on here, but I wasn't able to find a review on the Amazon size. Let me start by saying that at 6 x 60, this thing is a behemoth of a smoke. The wrapper was a dark maduro that smelled very sweet pre-light and was somewhat oily. The construction was firm with no soft spots when squeezed. The smoke itself was very enjoyable. The draw was very nice and effortless. There was lots of semi-thick smoke that was creamy and nice. I am still learning to identify flavors in cigars, but I was able to pick up some coffee in the middle of the smoke. Overall, this is a very nice smoke and I would certainly recommend it if you have the time. It took me a little over 2 hours to smoke this beast and too many beers!
    Thanks for the review.

There is no such thing as too many beers.

Blog Entries

Agreed.
    Smoke em' if you got em'

4. Default

The CAO Brazilia is the one cigar i have on a consistent basis.

Thread Information