Thread: Nuked

Default Nuked

San Marcos is history. Even the blind salamanders and cave crickets are toast. Thanks to ChefChris for directing a missle at our fair town.

Well, it's back to work folks (doing reviews). It's tough work but it has to be done. I think I'll take off work so that I can devote more time to the important things.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nuke.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	3.0 KB 
ID:	861  

nice.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Blog Entries

Nice shot......see, I told you a resumption of your reviews might be wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Nice shot......see, I told you a resumption of your reviews might be wanted.
    Well, there are so damn many cigars these days making for so many that are similar. My reviews might start looking like:

Today, I smoked some very special cigars. They all have a wonderful tobacco flavor. I liked the first five because they were bigger and had more tobacco, however the next five left me with a really nice tobacco aftertaste. The next five, like the first ten, were all wrapped in tobacco leaves giving them even more tobacco flavors. Now the five that I saved for last were my favorites because. 1) They looked like tobacco, they smelled like tobacco, they felt like tobacco and they tasted like tobacco. What more could you ask for in a cigar? 2) They were the last five.

On a scale of 1-100, I rate these 20 cigars 99.
    Last edited by DeeDubya; 08-21-2008 at 01:42 PM.

Blog Entries

LMAO......Yep, I understand, never go for quantity over quality. Somehow I doubt if your or KC's reviews would suffer in the quality department.

I value both or your reviews and enjoy reading them.......as I am sure many others do. Just a little encouragement/reward for jobs well done fellas!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    LMAO......Yep, I understand, never go for quantity over quality. Somehow I doubt if your or KC's reviews would suffer in the quality department.

I value both or your reviews and enjoy reading them.......as I am sure many others do. Just a little encouragement/reward for jobs well done fellas!!!!
    Thanks, my friend, for the kind words and the smokes.
    Courage is rightly esteemed the first of human qualities... because it is the quality which guarantees all others.
    -Winston Churchill

Enjoy! You two keep those reviews coming!
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Thread Information