Thread: Paradise Lost- The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills

Default Paradise Lost- The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills

This is a slightly older documentary (1996) following the victims families and the 3 accused teenagers (The West Memphis Three) in this horrible, horrible crime that took place in 1993. This is a fascinating piece of film. I cannot believe that to this day, these boys are still behind bars. There was absolutely no physical evidence to tie these three to the murders. They were stereo-type profiled from the beginning to be these Satanic ritualistic cold-hearted kids. Wiki the Memphis 3, if you have not seen this flick. A lot of good info there on how twisted and lost this case became.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

I used to be friends with this girl that hosted an online site protesting the incarceration of the west memphis 3. I bought a t-shirt from another group that she worked with to help pay for lawyer fees for them when I was around 16 or 17 years old. I haven't talked to her in years since she moved to California. I wonder if she's still doing that. I haven't seen this documentary, but I'm going to check it out. I'm also going to search to see if she is still hosting a web site. I'll post it here if it's still around.

Thread Information