Thread: Brady

Default Brady

Well I guess its time to see if it has been Brady or Bills play book. I cant believe he is out for the year after 1 quarter of play.
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

Columbus/Canton, OH (home of the Pro Football Hall of Fame!!!)

It's definately disappointing to see something like that happen to someone of that caliber and especially that early. Knee injuries are tough to deal with too. Good thing he has the best medical attention around tending to him.

Matt Cassel should be ok...or atleast for my sake he better. (Brady was my fantasy QB and I picked up Cassel right when I heard the news)

Sorry, but HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. I love seeing anybody Boston go down, most annoying sports fans in the world. Anything that brings them misery is great. I still love you though Bass
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

I heard that Simms was in Foxboro yesterday.

OH ya we can get under anyones skin

here is the article

"The quarterback hunt is on for the Patriots, who are staring at a season without quarterback Tom Brady in the face. The team, which likely lost Brady for the season to a serious left knee injury suffered in yesterday's 17-10 season-opening win over the Chiefs, is scheduled to bring in free agent Chris Simms today for a physical and workout. Simms, the son of former Giants QB Phil Simms, whom Patriots coach Bill Belichick is familiar with from his days as Giants defensive coordinator, was cut by the Buccaneers Aug. 30. A league source confirmed the visit and said the Chiefs, whose starter, Brodie Croyle, sustained a shoulder injury against the Patriots, and the Titans, who had Vince Young ..."

Looks like the New York Bretts have a good chance in their division now.
    Pats will still be decent without Brady, just not as dominating.
    Last edited by BDurrani; 09-14-2008 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU View Post
    Sorry, but HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. I love seeing anybody Boston go down, most annoying sports fans in the world. Anything that brings them misery is great. I still love you though Bass

Still laughing?

Of course I'm still laughing....ooooh the Jets, they beat the Jets. At this point I think Kansas City could beat the Jets, Favre sucks balls!!!!!
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Thread Information