Thread: Special cigars for sale

Default Special cigars for sale

hello People

I have one Rare cigares box (20 units), made in the exotic land of the Azores, this kind of cigarres were costume made for the Portuguese royal family, in special wood box. this are the best cigares ever made because they are made in a very special clima.

the box is NOT open and the seal has not been broken, inside are the best cigares in the planet, this edition is costume made and made for special costumers.

the company still exist, but they do not make any more of this special cigares, I had the trouble to call and speak to them, the guy that I talk said that it were made in some special process and it take a long time and it was very expensive to make, and they close the porcess, despite, he said, the quality was the best and that this is the last edition of this kind of cigares that was made by this company.

Im seling this box, itīs the only one i got left, for 300Ģ, and all I can say is that this are simply the best cigars I have taste.

If your interes please send me a mail ; joao.martins539@gmail.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11092008073.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	94.7 KB 
ID:	878   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11092008061.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	103.0 KB 
ID:	879  

Blog Entries

Hmmm, Portugese cigars with cuban tobacco.....interesting, though I notice little difference in this "special" box than this one:
    http://www.cigarpremium.com/index.ph...roducts_id=168

Maybe its the costume that is throwing me off.

nice doily. how much?

This must be a fucking joke.

If not, well you're a phucktard.

Quote Originally Posted by vejeta View Post
    hello People

I have one Rare cigares box (20 units), made in the exotic land of the Azores, this kind of cigarres were costume made for the Portuguese royal family, in special wood box. this are the best cigares ever made because they are made in a very special clima.

the box is NOT open and the seal has not been broken, inside are the best cigares in the planet, this edition is costume made and made for special costumers.

the company still exist, but they do not make any more of this special cigares, I had the trouble to call and speak to them, the guy that I talk said that it were made in some special process and it take a long time and it was very expensive to make, and they close the porcess, despite, he said, the quality was the best and that this is the last edition of this kind of cigares that was made by this company.

Im seling this box, itīs the only one i got left, for 300Ģ, and all I can say is that this are simply the best cigars I have taste.

If your interes please send me a mail ; joao.martins539@gmail.com

Have how the cigares ben kared fore? I like be very interest in costume cigares. Can you have the trouble to inform custumers of your Ebay rating and make them sell with auction here for us people. I can haz cheesburger.

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post
    This must be a fucking joke.

If not, well you're a phucktard.
    The doily has to be worth something. If that is included it may be a good deal. Maybe he will let us bid on them.

6. Default

Please send em to me...I'll try one. If it as as you say I'll open the bidding.

ok, this is my response to the comentīs :

first - Ashauler ;

thank you for your information, you are absoluty right, the cigares are binder and filler from Cuba, Dominican Republic and Brazil, but this are the NEW cigares they make.
    As I had said they stop making the cigares In the Azores, and started importing the leaves from other places... I have 2 pictures showing the Date that they were made, It shows the date of 04/12/06,... Now How can you explain the fact that I have a box with around 3 years?

If you want you can buy the cuban ones, there are also very good, but this ones are the end of a line, and in my opinion mutch beter.

second - WOXOF

the wood box is still seald, never been open, I have the wood box inside another box, has you can see the wood box is in perfect condition despite the age.

third - every one

the price Is has I said = 300Ģ = 500 US$ = 380€, with a litle discount to the my broken american brotherīs, lol
    the shiping is free, I have Paypal, your I can give an acount number,
    your even bether you can get a flight here to lisbon, and I will give you the box personaly.

I have never sell nothing on Ebay, but if you want, we can also arange that.

thankīs for all your comentīs. especial thankīs for NHCIGARFAN
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	21092008284.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	66.9 KB 
ID:	881   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	21092008285.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	75.3 KB 
ID:	882  

Very nice, vejeta! Fantastic looking box!

I will start the bidding at $50.00 US (shipping included)

Thanks!

come on fellas, inside are the best cigares in the planet!!!!!!

plus they are made only for portuguese royal family!!!!!!!!!!

i can not believe how lucky we are to have the opportunity to be able to pay $500 for these one of a kind cigarzee!!! they are from exotic land too! and special wood box?!!!!!

i am shocked that the portuguese royal family has not hired a secret service of assassins who are searching the entire globe right now hunting down this amazing box of rare cigars! with such an amazing heirloom lost, i can't believe the country isn't in total choas!!!
    now we have such an amazing guy like you willing to allow us to purchase these treasures, OMFG!! i will be sending an agent out to meet you. he will be heavily armed to ensure your safety during this transaction and the box of cigars get back into the states. he will than ask you to cash a check for $300,000,000 US dollars. put this into your bank,cash the check and than take out your $500 plus expenses for your troubles, the rest of the money,as well as the cigarez will be handed over to my agent after you have recieved your pay for the cigarez.
    after the transaction has been made. my agent will have to blindfold you. this is for your safety so you do not see where he goes after leaving you. count to 100 and than you are free to return to your home.

i will send you a PM with all the information needed. make sure to hold your breath while waiting for my PM.

Blog Entries

It's killing me but I can not remember the person who had a great deal like this maybe a year or more ago. GG and the Grinch were fighting over the box and in the end the guy never came though....Sheer luck you guys have got another chance..good luck guys and please no fighting!

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Very nice, vejeta! Fantastic looking box!

I will start the bidding at $50.00 US (shipping included)

Thanks!
    Every damn time I try to get good deal on some ciggares you friggin horn in. I'm sick of your shit. You fucked up the "greencat" deal on another board and here you go again.

I bid $51.25...I'll pay for the shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    You fucked up the "greencat" deal on another board and here you go again.
    Man, that thread was hiliarious.

I am not bidding. A little too rich for my blood at 51.25 plus shipping already. Good luck Sarge.

On the subject of bidding, I must say that I do miss PartagasGuy.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    Every damn time I try to get good deal on some ciggares you friggin horn in. I'm sick of your shit. You fucked up the "greencat" deal on another board and here you go again.

I bid $51.25...I'll pay for the shipping.
    Yeah, well me and vejeta are gonna do this deal - come hell or high water - you interfering or not!!!

I bid $57.95 sans shipping!!!

And Jay Hemmngway and his "agents" better stay out of my way!!! I'll toast that little sucker if he's not careful...

Whaddya say, vejeta - stay with me, brother. I see an incredible opportunity here, and I'm working up a frenzy on your deal!! No one should be treating you like that with what you have to offer. That's a damn fine looking box!!!

Hi George
    Remember to breathe

16. Default

It seems that theres no concret proposal

I have decide to open the box in 1 week, if theres no proposal, so...

in my last post here, I will send you guyīs some fotos of Me somking this great cigars

thankīs for the 14 messages and 500 views.

Quote Originally Posted by vejeta View Post
    thankīs for the 14 messages
    no vegeta, those were all from the nigerian national bank. you know, the plane crash? the millions of funds frozen, your retirement plan?
    lol

18. Default the best price www.oceanscigars.com

We hope that you enjoy visiting our website and that you take advantage of our excelent introductory prices so you can enjoy the quality of our products.
    We are here to provide the best service, best cigars and the best prices!
    Contact us today and be a part of the big family of OCEAN`S CIGARS. We are waiting for your orders and don't forget to ask for our discounts by quantity of product.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by oceanscigars View Post
    We hope that you enjoy visiting our website and that you take advantage of our excelent introductory prices so you can enjoy the quality of our products.
    We are here to provide the best service, best cigars and the best prices!
    Contact us today and be a part of the big family of OCEAN`S CIGARS. We are waiting for your orders and don't forget to ask for our discounts by quantity of product.
    Can this POS spammer be banned please? I don't like the funky smell.

Thread Information