Thread: I went to Hell this weekend!

Default I went to Hell this weekend!

And luv it. I got the chance this Saturday to go to CI Superstore. Like a kid in a candy shop. I was smart enough to leave the CC at home. I did pick up a few smokes for this Friday for me and a Bud. Was going to run the gauntlet but time ran out on me.

The gauntlet = Both CI stores, Famous Smokes, and new shop on the NJ side.

Will have to try the gauntlet again, but this I'm taking my Bud(wife was sick he couldn't go this time.). My other problem is I do go that way a few times a year to get to another friends house and the shop is just seconds off of 22. Bastrids.

DG
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Grinch View Post
    And luv it. I got the chance this Saturday to go to CI Superstore. Like a kid in a candy shop. I was smart enough to leave the CC at home. I did pick up a few smokes for this Friday for me and a Bud. Was going to run the gauntlet but time ran out on me.

The gauntlet = Both CI stores, Famous Smokes, and new shop on the NJ side.

Will have to try the gauntlet again, but this I'm taking my Bud(wife was sick he couldn't go this time.). My other problem is I do go that way a few times a year to get to another friends house and the shop is just seconds off of 22. Bastrids.

DG

Good thing you left the card at home!!

Rich

sounds like a good time, here we only have a tinderbox nice walk-in but nothing like that

dustin

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

Blog Entries

Sounds like a nice trip and an extensive test of the will power.

On this subject, I went to Finck's in San Antonio about a month ago. It boast's the largest walk-in in Texas, and it's pretty big. It's a house converted into a cigar store with I think 4 rooms dedicated to cigars. They have several house brands and stock lots of cheap cigars, and some higher end stuff that they sell at MSRP; '26's, Ashton VSGs, etc., about as cheap as you'll see on the net. It was pretty cool.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

God, I love Texas! Colorado has, I think, the country's 3rd highest cigar taxes. Of course, here I sit in Huntington Beach on my Disney vacation, personally paying Arnie's next paycheck. How do you fockers in Kalifornia stand it? Yes, I brought my own, but am constantly on the watch for some surfer dude to try and body slam me for polluting the fine air around here.
    Bruce

Never assume malice when stupidity will suffice.
    Hanlon's Razor

Quote Originally Posted by NullSmurf View Post
    God, I love Texas! Colorado has, I think, the country's 3rd highest cigar taxes. Of course, here I sit in Huntington Beach on my Disney vacation, personally paying Arnie's next paycheck. How do you fockers in Kalifornia stand it? Yes, I brought my own, but am constantly on the watch for some surfer dude to try and body slam me for polluting the fine air around here.
    Taxes? You want to talk about taxes? How about we take the MSRP of the cigars you want, add 20% and we'll call that the new price, we'll then tax you at 56.6% federally on the new price and then provincially in Ontario it's another 56.6% on the new price, so that $100 box of cigars costs you $156 in taxes.
    Just a stay at home dad (retired until I choose otherwise, thanks Canadian Army medical pension) hanging out and enjoying the good life.

Blog Entries

that absolutely sucks! I'm glad to live in Indiana where I only pay a flat 6% sales tax on any cigar purchase

Thread Information