Thread: Gurkha Warlord

Blog Entries

Default Gurkha Warlord

Hey guys,

Has anyone smoked this cigar? A friend of mine in Ohio said he smoked one and recommended it. However, I can't find any here in CO, so before I ordered any online, I thought I would get your opinions.

Thanks!
    Smoke em' if you got em'

Blog Entries

Can't say that I've smoked it, but I have developed an opinion of the brand.

The best Gurkha I've smoked thus far is the Fuerte, or Double Fuerte, or whatever. My brother got some for my bachelor party last May and I thought it was good flavored, fuller strength, but not too much, and if my brother bought it, it had to have been a pretty good price.

I've had a Legend and a Regent as well, but neither impressed me as much. My two cents.

I did a little research, and I don't mean to hijack your thread, but you can actually spend an incredible amount of money for this cigar.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

Mark... if you were to move the decimal two steps to the left, you'll have about the most I'll spend on any Gurkha!

can't say I've ever seen a Gurkha Warlord around here, either... but somehow, I look for Gurkhas les and less these days.
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

I haven't had a warlord either. But I have heard that they are very full bodied. So if your still not up to cigars of that strength, I'd say to pass on it for now.

you can get them for $8.50 for a single here. Which I think is a pretty good price(that's coming from NY though). I do like Gurkha smokes. My choice gurkhas are royal brigade, fuerte, black puro and nepolese warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteash View Post
    Mark... if you were to move the decimal two steps to the left, you'll have about the most I'll spend on any Gurkha!

can't say I've ever seen a Gurkha Warlord around here, either... but somehow, I look for Gurkhas les and less these days.
    Tell it like it is Bro. Goats like them though. Maybe the weeds and other foreign matter.

I've had a few Gurkha Warlords and they were good. I remember lots of coffee and chocolate flavors. Pretty big too, 7x55.....so you better have some time to smoke it. All in all, I'd smoke another one but mind you it isn't on my top 10 list. Hope this helps.

Blog Entries

That does help. Thanks for the info fellas. Based on what you guys are saying and some other reviews I've read, I think I will put that on the "try another time" list. I am still pretty much a newb, and these cigars are supposed to be really strong so it would probably knock me on my a$$.
    Smoke em' if you got em'

Thread Information