Thread: Sacramento bound

Default Sacramento bound

So I'm going to be in CA for a conference from the 22nd to the 26th of October (Wed. through Sunday). I had no control over when the flight was booked so I'll be getting to Sacramento at noon on Wednesday and the conference doesn't start until 2 on Thursday... Just wondering if there was anyone out that way that wanted to meet up or at least had some suggestions for places to check out... I have a whole day and a few nights to kill.

2. Default a couple shops to check out.

There is a couple places in and around the sacramento area you may want to check out.

The Briar Patch
    -Classy little smoke shop inside arden fair mall. Second floor, near sears. Fair-to-decent selection.
    Its about 15 min from the airport. They list as no smoking in the store or in the mall, and though ive never seen a customer light up, the employees are always puffing away. How they get away with that in Kal-ee-for-nee-ah... i got no effing clue.

and if your up for a little farther drive.

Tobacco Republic
    -Biggest walk-in humidor in CA.
    Seriously massive selection of cigars.
    About 30mi from Sacramento.

There is also a few shops located in downtown Sac, never been to check them out, downtown drives me nuts, but they are there.

-Cheers

__________________________________________________ __

Briar Patch
    1689 Arden Way (at Expo Drive), Sacramento, CA 95815

Tobacco Republic
    3589 Taylor Road, Suite 3, Loomis, Ca. 95850

thanks for the suggestions... how bout an introduction?

Thread Information