Thread: Cigary Ban Poll

Bye Bye.
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

I took some time to re-read Cigary's intro thread and fully agree with everyone else who has voted. I feel that Cigary has had ample time to turn this around and make amends for very immature and inconsiderate behavior here and elsewhere. My experience is that this is actually a very forgiving community that functions in a democratic manner. Hence the VOTE.

Even when its a slam dunk, voting in these things just gets me in trouble.
    Bruce

Never assume malice when stupidity will suffice.
    Hanlon's Razor

This vote was easy. Probably the easiest next to TCM.

Cigary Guest

Default I vote yes

I actually know him and he's a nice guy and I think he should not be banned. Keep taking yourselves so seriously as to think that you are not followers of a few impotent individuals. Ban me if you must and I am pretty sure that my life changes not at all.

Was fun while it lasted and if we should ever meet in real life,,,,I certainly hope not.

I didn't vote in this as I wasn't around to know exactly what got us to this point, but DAMN you gotta piss some people off if you can get a 34-0 vote to ban you in just 14 post. I read through it and I do say, Cigary didn't really help his cause. Oh well, it just wasn't meant to be.
    Believe Dat!

Blog Entries

I've never even dealt with him but here's a PM he sent me over on Outcasts:

"You are the most sanctimonious POS I've ever seen on a cigar board,,,anywhere. You strut around thinking your King Shit and all you can talk about is how you see the world...like anybody really cares about you or what you think of yourself. Everything you touch or talk about is a losing effort in trying to impress others while you strut around like a f'n peacock. Go impress your dickhead friends now and tell em how tough you are and how you got a PM from me...how you could kick my ass if you saw me,,blah blah blah. Grab an hour and look in the mirror and tell yourself how great you are as that seems to be your only interest you small minded prick."

mitor banned him shortly after he sent the PM because he's only a "guest" now with no posts.

I missed all the drama with him here and on other sites. What's the deal with this jackass, is he mentally ill or something?
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 06-24-2011 at 02:40 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

I don't remember any of this....and I posted in the thread?!
    Yay! Cigars!

Thread Information