Thread: The Snitch rats out Famous Wise Buys; gets whacked for HALF OFF

1. Default The Snitch rats out Famous Wise Buys; gets whacked for HALF OFF

ON SALE Friday, Oct. 10 - Sunday, Oct. 12 ONLY

So I'll tell you what you need to know, but you gotta keep me safe or I could wind-up wearin' cement shoes. Word on the street is, to the right people, I'm worth $42.55. But I'll make you a deal - pick me up by Sunday at midnight ET, and I'll cut that price in half to just $21.95. I’m also prepared to offer something every snitch should have. Add a razor-sharp XiKAR Xi2 cutter for just $20 more – and its gift box will give you the space to keep up to 5 robustos safe.

While you're on the site, why not check out the Wise Buys? Trust me, you'll be glad you did …they're offers you can't refuse. Just don't start any beef, and you'll be fine, capisce?

Until next week, Happy Smokes!

The Snitch

Various Countries
    Strength: Varies
    Wrapper: Varies
    Filler: Varies
    Binder: Varies
    Presentation: 5-pack of cigars
    Weekend Deal:$21.95, plus add a XiKAR cutter & case for just $20 more

Get "The Snitch" today!!!

Blog Entries

Hey guys,

I'm a bit of a noob, as you probably know, but is this a good deal? I know the cutter is pretty nice, but are the smokes a good deal? I am a huge proponent to buying smokes at a discount.
    Smoke em' if you got em'

this sampler is about 10 bucks under msrp. I've tried all of these except the cuvee. But I have read good things about the cuvee. I enjoyed the ones that I did smoke. Especially the Monte plat '99(side note:this is the lowest msrp of the 5, but my favorite of them). IMO, If you haven't tried those cigars I think it's worth it.

I like my Palio cutter but, if you don't have a nice cutter, this is a good deal. 5-20 bucks cheaper then most online stores(the cheapest I found this cutter was $23 online).

Blog Entries

Thanks for the info!
    Smoke em' if you got em'

Quote Originally Posted by logan37 View Post
    this sampler is about 10 bucks under msrp. I've tried all of these except the cuvee. But I have read good things about the cuvee. I enjoyed the ones that I did smoke. Especially the Monte plat '99(side note:this is the lowest msrp of the 5, but my favorite of them). IMO, If you haven't tried those cigars I think it's worth it.

I like my Palio cutter but, if you don't have a nice cutter, this is a good deal. 5-20 bucks cheaper then most online stores(the cheapest I found this cutter was $23 online).
    Hello... My name is Humberto. I work for Famous and was in large art involved with this 'starter' deal.

If I may intercede here for a moment...

The sampler was actually about HALF off MSRP.

Avo Robusto 5 x 50 N = $7.80
    CAO Cameroon Robusto 5 x 50 N = $7.50
    Cohiba Robusto 5 x 49 N = $13.30
    Cuvee 151 Robusto 5 x 50 M = $6.95
    Montecristo Platinum Robusto 5 x 50 N = $7.00
    Total = $42.55

Selling price was $21.95

As far as the cutter is concerned, we were only offering it at that price as an add-on to the sampler over the weekend. Normal price is $35.99

Blog Entries

Being a bit of a newb, I ordered this deal. I get it sometime this week, so hopefully it will be well worth the money because it seems like a pretty good deal. I'll let you guys know.
    Smoke em' if you got em'

Thread Information