Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Intro from probably the first of a few stray sheep

Blog Entries

Red face Intro from probably the first of a few stray sheep

Hi.

My real name is craig. On forums where "craig" is taken, I use "baldheadracing," and that is my name on CigarLive. I used to post there quite a bit until I got a bad taste in my mouth for making comments about a company's marketing in the spring.

I recently started posting at CigarLive more often, but then the sale happened. That prompted me to look at the reaction on other cigar forums. After doing some reading, I realized that my posts from the spring - which were inocuous - had been deleted. Then there was this stuff about Rod from CP, which didn't make sense to me. (I am not on CP.) Finally, puff.com was announced yesterday. That switched me from wait-and-see to posting that I was bailing. I bear no animosity to Daniel or Jon, I just know that I don't want to be on puff.com

So I'm here. As I started smoking cigars less than a year ago, I have little of substance to contribute to this forum's focus and will generally lurk, and hopefully learn.

On to the next!
    Craig
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh Cigar Jesus just wept - kevin7
    A cigar storage primer | Basic Cuban cigar info

Hi Craig - I think many people here know how you are feeling. While there are a lot of good people over at CL, I stopped posting there a while back because I didn't agree with some things I saw there, as did several folks here.

Welcome.

hi craig. what have you been smoking lately?
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Blog Entries

Welcome to the community craig!
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

welcome from NY.

Welcome from a halfhour west of you
    Just a stay at home dad (retired until I choose otherwise, thanks Canadian Army medical pension) hanging out and enjoying the good life.

Welcome, kick back and enjoy.
    Believe Dat!

Welcome to the board.

Welcome Craig, I have been on this forum for some time, most of the time I just lurk too. This forum has a bunch of good guys and gals on it. Just be cool and enjoy the info.

Gene

Blog Entries

Thanks for the welcomes!

Shelby07: I'm not expecting a mass exodus from any of the purchased forums. Almost everyone will give puff.com a chance.

Cabaiguan Juan: latest were a Por Larranaga Panatella, a JLP Conservas, and a Monte #4. Right now I'm smoking a RP Vintage '1990' second.

Corvin: Cool! ... and you're only 45 minutes away from Bacchus cigar lounge - the only public place to smoke in Canada west of Montreal, I suspect ...
    Craig
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh Cigar Jesus just wept - kevin7
    A cigar storage primer | Basic Cuban cigar info

Quote Originally Posted by craig View Post
    Thanks for the welcomes!

Shelby07: I'm not expecting a mass exodus from any of the purchased forums. Almost everyone will give puff.com a chance.

Cabaiguan Juan: latest were a Por Larranaga Panatella, a JLP Conservas, and a Monte #4. Right now I'm smoking a RP Vintage '1990' second.

Corvin: Cool! ... and you're only 45 minutes away from Bacchus cigar lounge - the only public place to smoke in Canada west of Montreal, I suspect ...

Welcome. Good to see some more people seeing the light. I am sure you are aware that things here are done a little differently than CL, but for the right reasons. I hope you enjoy your stay.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Quote Originally Posted by drew_goring View Post
    Welcome. Good to see some more people seeing the light. I am sure you are aware that things here are done a little differently than CL, but for the right reasons. I hope you enjoy your stay.
    indeed, no post deletion and members don't mysteriously vanish here. Welcome aboard.

Welcome to a real cigar forum where fucktardery is not tolerated.

Blog Entries

I've seen your posts at CL.......at least before I got my password scrambled and was then banned and couldn't look at the "private" forums any longer.

Read around the board and get a feel for how things are done here as it is nothing like what you are used to at CL.

I hope you enjoy your stay.

15. Default

Greetings!!!

Welcome to the board Craig, glad to have you.

Quote Originally Posted by craig View Post
    I bear no animosity to Daniel or Jon
    It's okay not to bear any animosity, I just hope you understand all that is wrong with the way these two guys operate and understand that we don't tolerate their kind of deceptive scumbag behaviour here on CSmokers.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Blog Entries

Welcome Craig, to cigarsmokers, from central Oregon.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

Welcome to CSmokers!

Welcome from Utah, Craig!

I tried to reply to the big Caputo/puff.com thread yesterday with no luck. Password has been scrambled or something too. Oh well. I am sure my post would have been quickly deleted anyway
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Hey, Craig. Welcome from (my last day in) Mississippi.

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

We won't play "jokes" on your password.

Thread Information