Thread: Introduction

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Introduction

Hello everyone. Im Clay, from Sacramento CA.

Im 23, in college. (Sac State)

Ummm... i love a good cigar and mainly dabble in cigarette rolling.

Im a big knife collector, an expensive endeavor to be quite honest, if anyones got any questions regarding blades, blade steel, automatics, where to buy, feel free to ask.

Only been trying out cigars for a few months now, i mastered my taste for cigarette rolling (rizla spiced wraps and some amsterdam shag), i figured why not try cigars, ... bad idea cause now i got the fever!

Right now im a big fan of the RP 92' line, LOVE some consuegras i picked up a few months ago, lately ive been trying to find the patience to try some singles i got in my box... i hope im not the only one who requires some mental preparation and environment to sit down and smoke.
    Ive had alot of bad luck lately in search of the right gar, such as, some dominican estates cigars i have, terrible draw, nice flavor, but a TERRIBLE draw that ruins the experience. Also have five java cigars in my box, bleck, its like sticking a candy bar in your mouth.
    These days im just trying new stuff, im trying to find the perfect gar, havent found it yet, but i swear on my mothers life i will keep trying!

Cheers.
    Last edited by clay2011; 10-16-2008 at 12:15 AM.

Thread Information