Anyone interested in going in on a box of A. Fuente Anejo Reserva No. 50 Extra Viejo or Reserva No. 55 Extra Viejo?

I found a shop that has a full box of each in stock. The owner hasn't opened the boxes yet and will only sell them by the box. There are 25 cigars in each box. I'm looking for 1 or 2 people that would like to split the box. PM me if you're interested. First to contact me is in. Please include what size you prefer in your PM. We can work out the size if there is a discrepancy between us.

No. 50- is a robusto 5.25x50 $413 (~$16.50 a stick)
No. 55- is a torpedo 6x55 $350 $468 (~18.50 a stick)
These 2 sizes are my regular sizes. I don't care which size but obviously the No. 50's are cheaper.
(prices are with NY tobacco and sales tax included. Found that these prices per stick are $4+ cheaper then online stores.)

There are an odd number of cigars, so the extra cigar goes to you. If 2 people want in a coin will decide who gets the extra. If you are an established member, I will purchase the box on your word.

I'm going to leave this open until Thursday, Oct. 23rd, Or until I hear from 2 interested botl's.

Thanks.
Rich