Thread: Jorge Padron in NORCAL 11/13

1. Default Jorge Padron in NORCAL 11/13

Mission Pipe Shop is proud to welcome Cesar Gadea and Jorge Padron of Padron Cigars on Thursday November 13th from 3-8 PM. We will have the largest selection of Padron Cigars from each of their cigar lines available including the ultra rare Family Reserve Cigar. Gift packs both 1964 Anniversario and 1926 Anniversario will be available in both natural and maduro. A very rare opportunity to get a full box of anniversario signed by Jorge Padron and Cesar Gadea as well as the opportunity to meet them both ( it has taken two years of negotiating to pull this off). World class Cabernet Sauvignon will be provided by McGrail Vineyards of Livermore from 5-8pm to compliment your cigar.

EVENT DEALS!!!
    Buy a box of Padron Anniversario Cigars and you will receive 10% off the box and a free autographed Padron ashtray by George Padron Sr. and George Padron Jr. The ashtray normally retails for $30. Your autographed ashtray will be priceless.

Or you can mix and match from you favorite Padron cigars and when you spend $150, you will receive an ashtray. The signed ashtray will make an impressive gift for the cigar aficionado who thinks he has everything.
    Mission Pipe Shop 4001-4 Santa Rita Rd Pleasanton,Calif. 94588
    925-463-0100
    See you on Thursday, November 13th. George will be with us from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.

Blog Entries

How about posting in the right section of the forum.

COOL .... to bad Im on the east coast DOH!!!!

I guess I should have started reading at the bottom. I was getting excited until I saw the address.
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

Quote Originally Posted by Bassfever View Post
    I guess I should have started reading at the bottom. I was getting excited until I saw the address.
    Reading the title would have helped with that, too.

Guess what? ... I live about 30 mins away from where this is. I think I may check it out.

But in the future...You should look around before just posting stuff where ever you think it should go.

Try to introduce yourself first.

Thread Information