Thread: Cigars in Dominc. repl.

1. Default Cigars in Dominc. repl.

Dear,

I'm a new member of the forum and am glad to have found some people who are also interested in cigars and reading about them.

I have a question though, a friend of mine is going to the Dominican Republic in a few weeks and I wondered whether he could bring me a few cigars.

Though, I do not know what the prices are in the Dominican Republic.
    Let's say, Montecristo No 2, which is my favourite cigar, costs in Belgium 11 euros, which is 275 euros for a box of 25 cigars in the cigarshop.

Does anyone know what they ask for a Montecristo No 2 in the Dominican Republic.
    I know the fellow is going to Punta Cana, perhaps anyone knows even a good shop, guess that will be too much asked, but one can never know!

Perhaps its much cheaper and he can bring me a few boxes of my favourite cigar!

Hope to hear from you guys!

Yours//Bob

bigpoppapuff Guest

most cigars that are made in the D.R. are free-zone.....you can buy la aurora or leon jimenes cigars easily...they're very good..and from the oldest factory in the D.R......don't buy any off brands...you'll be buying crap for the most part....DO NOT buy what are s'posed to be cubans.....they're all fake.....

Thread Information