Thread: SanAntonio

Default SanAntonio

I noticed a surprising amount of people on here who live in SanAntonio.(maybe i've just been seeing the same one over and over again) Add one to the list. Where do you guys buy your smokes from? So far I have only made a purchase from cigar.com. Any one know a good place in the DFW area?
    Last edited by WinstonSpencer; 06-14-2005 at 09:12 PM.

I usually buy my singles at The Humidor in Alamo Square. Pretty good selection though it's not really a good place to sit & smoke. The location sucks honestly.

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

I buy mostly from The Humidor on San Pedro...great place, knowledgable staff. I also go to Club Humidor @ The Quarry...a little more expensive, and not quite as good a selection, but you can find some smokes that the Humidor doesn't carry.

Don't travel much to the Dallas area, so I can't help you in DFW....sorry.

Has anyone tried the Latin Golds from Rivercenter in San Antonio? Any thoughts?

I stumbled into the place looking for the Alamo. They are fresh rolled in the store - I bought a couple of cigars - smoked one (it wasn't bad) and put one in the humidor for "aging".

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WinstonSpencer
    I noticed a surprising amount of people on here who live in SanAntonio.(maybe i've just been seeing the same one over and over again) Add one to the list. Where do you guys buy your smokes from? So far I have only made a purchase from cigar.com. Any one know a good place in the DFW area?
    You mean BOTH of them?

There are only two, labmo_ney and Grand Cru No2

Sorry lab, the damn _ _ey is stic_ing again
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese

I stumbled into the place looking for the Alamo. They are fresh rolled in the store - I bought a couple of cigars - smoked one (it wasn't bad) and put one in the humidor for "aging".
    Yeah....I have tried a couple of their smokes, I would agree....not bad. It's been awhile since I tried their stuff...I get catalogs from them all the time with some good discount offers, but I wasn't impressed enough to buy in quantity from them.

Let me know how the one in your humi smokes after it has time to sit awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    You mean BOTH of them?

There are only two, labmo_ney and Grand Cru No2

Sorry lab, the damn _ _ey is stic_ing again

guess it doesnt take much to surprise me

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese

I haven't tried them. I've been in there once, I wasn't too impressed. Seems like a tourist spot.

My fiance' likes the Dreams cigarettes and I picked her up some there a buck more than I get them anywhere else. But it's cool to be able to watch the roller anytime you want.

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

Thread Information