Thread: Personality test-Which one are you?

SFG75 Guest

Default Personality test-Which one are you?

Found this on HP and posted it on LTC a few days ago. Very entertainting.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?te...19933576750506

I'm the *haughty intellectual* and my opposite is the bully. What personality type are you?

You are the Haughty Intellectual. You are a very rational person, emphasizing logic over emotion, and you are also rather arrogant and self-aggrandizing. You probably think of yourself as an intellectual, and you would like everyone to know it. Not only that, but you also tend to look down on others, thinking yourself better than them. You could possibly have an unhealthy obsession with yourself as well, thus causing everyone to hate you for being such an elitist twat. On top of all that, you are also introverted and gentle. This means that you are just a quiet thinker who wants fame and recognition, in all likelihood. Rather lacking in emotion, introspective, gentle, and arrogant, you are most certainly a Haughty Intellectual! And, most likely, you will never achieve the recognition or fame you so desire! Sweet!

Default Sociopath

Ha !!!!!!!!!

You are 57% Rational, 42% Extroverted, 71% Brutal, and 100% Arrogant.

You are the Sociopath! As a result of your cold, calculating rationality, your introversion (and ability to keep quiet), your brutality, and your arrogance, you would make a very cunning serial killer. You care very little for the feelings of others, possibly because you are not a very emotional person. You are also very calculating and intelligent, making you a perfect criminal mastermind. Also, you are a very arrogant person, tending to see yourself as better than others, providing you a strong ability to perceive others as weak little animals, thus making it easier to kill them. In short, your personality defect is the fact that you could easily be a sociopath, because you are calculating, unemotional, brutal, and arrogant. Please don't kill me for writing mean things about you!

To put it less negatively:

1. You are more RATIONAL than intuitive.

2. You are more INTROVERTED than extroverted.

3. You are more BRUTAL than gentle.

4. You are more ARROGANT than humble.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Hippie.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Spiteful Loner, the Smartass, and the Capitalist Pig.

Blog Entries

Hah, that makes 2 of us

Sociopath
    You are 71% Rational, 42% Extroverted, 57% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant. You are the Sociopath! As a result of your cold, calculating rationality, your introversion (and ability to keep quiet), your brutality, and your arrogance, you would make a very cunning serial killer. You care very little for the feelings of others, possibly because you are not a very emotional person. You are also very calculating and intelligent, making you a perfect criminal mastermind. Also, you are a very arrogant person, tending to see yourself as better than others, providing you a strong ability to perceive others as weak little animals, thus making it easier to kill them. In short, your personality defect is the fact that you could easily be a sociopath, because you are calculating, unemotional, brutal, and arrogant. Please don't kill me for writing mean things about you!

Compatibility: Your exact opposite is the Hippie.

Last edited by hex1848; 05-12-2005 at 12:26 PM.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Default Here is mine

Hand-Raiser
    You are 71% Rational, 71% Extroverted, 14% Brutal, and 42% Arrogant.
    You are the Hand-Raiser, that annoying kid in class who always had an answer for everything. No doubt, as a child you probably sat in the front of the class, anxiously waving your hand back and forth in the air while your teacher desperately tried to avoid calling on you because you were the ONLY fucking kid that answered her questions. Clearly, the key traits of your personality are your rationality and your extroversion. You are like a little talkative calculator, in other words. You also tend to be rather gentle and less arrogant than most people. So what is your defect, then? Well, you're boring, and when you're not boring, you are just plain annoying with your ultra-logical responses and constant need to talk to others. So keep waving that hand in the air, son. I'm still not calling on you. You are too logical, you talk too much, and your humility and gentleness only makes me hate you more, because they make me feel like I almost SHOULDN'T hate you. But I do. Big time.

2. You are more EXTROVERTED than introverted.

3. You are more GENTLE than brutal.

4. You are more HUMBLE than arrogant.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Brute.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Braggart, the Haughty Intellectual, and the Robot.

Funny
    Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. - - Mark Twain

Blog Entries

Default Capitalist Pig

Scotty, at least you answered honestly because the description it fits you to a tee. Personally I despise people like you and your test results only strenghten my complete disdain of you. BTW, why in hell are you a member of a site called "OKCupid" I thought you were married?

Here's mine, and I agree with most of it.

Capitalist Pig

You are 100% Rational, 57% Extroverted, 57% Brutal, and 14% Arrogant.
    You are the Capitalist Pig! This means that you are less emotional than most, focusing more on logic. You are also more selfish, greedy, and care very little for the well-being of others, hence you probably hold capitalistic political views. You are also an extrovert, like most of the people in the hallmark capitalistic country of America. Despite these traits, you are surprisingly not very arrogant, tending to view yourself as equal to others. Which seems strange given that you are so mean and brutal to others at times. In conclusion, your personality defect is that you are a bit too logical, rather unemotional, way too extroverted, and also very brutal in regards to others. So stop being so selfish and calculating and learn to see people as people, man!

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Spiteful Loner, the Smartass, and the Capitalist Pig.
    No wonder I love ya Tommy
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 05-12-2005 at 01:05 PM.

SFG75 Guest

Two sociopaths? Must be a cigar thing.

7. Default

Hippie
    You are 42% Rational, 85% Extroverted, 28% Brutal, and 42% Arrogant.
    You are the Hippie! Characterized by a strong sense of extroversion, irrationality, gentleness, and humility, you no doubt frolic through fields preaching peace and love to all! You are probably either very spiritual or needlessly paranoid about "the man", like most hippies, as a result of your focus on intuition and feelings over cold, brutal logic. You are also very, very social. And like any hippie, who would have no qualms about hitchiking across the country just to meet some interesting people, you too love to interact with others, even complete strangers. Because we know most any hippie is peace-loving and humble, it stands to reason that you, as well, are terribly gentle and humble, almost to the point of revulsion. Your carefree attitude of peace and harmony is probably very, very sickening to realists or cynics or anyone who isn't a hippie, to tell the truth. In short, your personality is defective because you are overly emotional, extroverted, gentle, and humble--thus making you an annoying hippie. And you listen to psychadelic rock and smoke a whole lot of pot. Okay, maybe not, but I wouldn't be surprised if you did.

1. You are more INTUITIVE than rational.

This is way, way off!!!! I'm no hippy. I voted Bush, I'm a dam jarhead and I'd have no regrets hurting someone in a fight. Just because I'd rather avoid a fight doesn't mean I'm a dam hippy, that pissed me off. I ain't no draft dodger. Hell no, it's way off.

I let my wife take the test and she turned out to be my exact opposite: Hippie
    That's why we are so good together...... LOL

She did say the test was correct on the ARROGANT part...........
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkcloud114
    Ha !!!!!!!!!

You are 57% Rational, 42% Extroverted, 71% Brutal, and 100% Arrogant.

You are the Sociopath! As a result of your cold, calculating rationality, your introversion (and ability to keep quiet), your brutality, and your arrogance, you would make a very cunning serial killer. You care very little for the feelings of others, possibly because you are not a very emotional person. You are also very calculating and intelligent, making you a perfect criminal mastermind. Also, you are a very arrogant person, tending to see yourself as better than others, providing you a strong ability to perceive others as weak little animals, thus making it easier to kill them. In short, your personality defect is the fact that you could easily be a sociopath, because you are calculating, unemotional, brutal, and arrogant. Please don't kill me for writing mean things about you!

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Hippie.

9. Default

I don't need a test to know I'm an asshole.

Iced T Guest

Robot

You are 57% Rational, 28% Extroverted, 14% Brutal, and 28% Arrogant.
    You are the Robot! You are characterized by your rationality. In fact, this is really ALL you are characterized by. Like a cold, heartless machine, you are so logical and unemotional that you scarcely seem human. For instance, you are very humble and don't bother thinking of your own interests, you are very gentle and lack emotion, and you are also very introverted and introspective. You may have noticed that these traits are just as applicable to your laptop as they are to a human being. In short, your personality defect is that you don't really HAVE a personality. You are one of those annoying, super-logical people that never gets upset or flustered. Unless, of course, you short circuit.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Class Clown.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Hand-Raiser, the Emo Kid, and the Haughty Intellectual.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    I don't need a test to know I'm an asshole.
    Me too!!!

...And Scotty - would you please quite recycling threads... I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone...

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Me too!!!

...And Scotty - would you please quite recycling threads... I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone...

Sorry George, my May 12th post resurrected it from the dead.

Thread Information