Thread: Prophetic Joe... Why the randomness?

Default Prophetic Joe... Why the randomness?

So far I've got that you like tea bagging and black n' milds... Not sure I can arrange for a tea bagging through your local mail carrier, but I'll get right on the black n' milds!

Anything else that you're just itching for this year?

Well Santa I got to admit I do like a decent Earl Grey or maybe a Chamomile before bed but you caught me on the black and milds, btw we still on for the grape white owl box split?

Anyway I like anything Camacho, Oliva and most of what Fuente makes. I have a few smokes I have yet to try but they're all sort of out of the S price range. I am down with the La Gloria Serie R but have found I'm not a big fan of the Wavell. Oh and I certainly wouldn't mind some Punch Rare Corojos. if you are asking about hobbies I don't have many that make good Secret Santa stuff, I like golf, watching the Pittsburgh Penguins, Xbox, Movies and all that stuff. I enjoy cooking o maybe there is that.

I really have all I need so I'm sure no matter what you do Santa you'll do it right.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

I thought we were going with green apple on the white owls? Grape is just janky...

I've already got your smokes picked out, got some you couldn't get where you live if you tried... Assuming your into the more full-bodied cigars, correct me if I'm wrong, though.

I'm slowly piecing together some ideas... Think it would be easier to just send you some coal, but what with fossil fuel prices these days, think I'm better off sticking to cigars...

I saw that you love lemonade, but I think USPS might get upset if I shipped you some lemonade from my home town... ;) How about some coffee instead?
    Last edited by Secret Santa; 11-19-2008 at 01:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Santa View Post
    I thought we were going with green apple on the white owls? Grape is just janky...

I've already got your smokes picked out, got some you couldn't get where you live if you tried... Assuming your into the more full-bodied cigars, correct me if I'm wrong, though.

I'm slowly piecing together some ideas... Think it would be easier to just send you some coal, but what with fossil fuel prices these days, think I'm better off sticking to cigars...

I saw that you love lemonade, but I think USPS might get upset if I shipped you some lemonade from my home town... ;) How about some coffee instead?
    interestingly enough i just started getting more into coffee. bought a moka pot and a krups burr grinder. always liked it but now i'm trying different stuff. got tired of coffee shop prices so i'm making it at home.

and you're not wrong i like the full-bodied smokes.

I'll get your half of the white owls out soon.
    Hoban Washburn

Quote Originally Posted by prophetic_joe View Post
    interestingly enough i just started getting more into coffee. bought a moka pot and a krups burr grinder. always liked it but now i'm trying different stuff. got tired of coffee shop prices so i'm making it at home.
    Coffee is a wonderful hobby! Something about wives getting pissed off when you try to enjoy a beer with breakfast. Never understood it.

and you're not wrong i like the full-bodied smokes.
    Good to know

I'll get your half of the white owls out soon.
    Sounds like a plan. We still on for the black and milds trade? I still need to try that new wine one and I'm sure you'll enjoy these cream flavored ones.

Getting ready to send this out soon... Going to make a trip to a shop that I want to grab something from and then I'll wrap it up and get it sent out monday or so.

Anything you've thought of that you would enjoy? Don't be shy now

My spies tell me that the package arrived today... Was it cliche enough for you?

Received and much appreciated sir. I'm glad you thought to add some real handmades with those cream and apple Black and Milds. That way i have some cigars to give to my real cigar smoking friends. HEHE. the coffee addition was awesome and I am super excited to try the donuts. Thanks Santa!! Oh I almost forgot the golf bag. Rock on comes with a lighter and cutter, which you can never have too many of and the 4 plastic tubes will come in handy.
    Hoban Washburn

Glad to know you enjoy it all! The unbanded cigar is from the same place as the full bodied cigar in there... One of the best smokes I've had so far.

Santa has some plans for a second gift related to an upcoming holiday that he enjoys a bit more--Two guesses for which holiday

Thread Information